Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
new poll!

Following the announcement of a new story mode for Mario Tennis Aces, do you think expansive story modes should be featured in more sports titles?
*Yes, story modes should be featured in every sports title.
*I would like to see more story modes in the sports titles, but not in place of other important aspects of gameplay.
*I don't have an opinion on story modes.
*I think story modes should be kept to a minimum, but they would be nice to have occasionally.
*Not at all; I'd rather the sports titles were to have no story modes.

i've yet to play the sports games but Deep Lore is always nice so im all for story modes

not sure if a poll is the right idea for this kind of question

I like worthwhile single player modes, which can include story mode, but I think the story in those games should be kept to the minimum and be mostly focused on, say, RPG aspects and that good stuff, with story only moving things along. The second answer sort of answers this, but not really satisfactory for me.

I'll be honest, I'm not playing a sports game for the deep story, so I don't think they should be present. That said, I'm willing to give it a shot and so my opinion may change.

Option 4.

Excessive story modes become redundant tbh. I mean you can’t make a great story out of a sport game without it not feeling like a sports game anymore. And on the note of redundancy, since stories should be simple, then there are not many possibilities, at a point where telling a story just becomes useless.

The sunglasses. Otherwise, he'd just be Donkey Kong with some more clothes.

His theme song which is infuriatingly not an option on this poll.

new poll!

Do you feel that it's time for Nintendo to retire the 3DS?
*Definitely. It's way past its time and very outdated.
*I do think it's a good time to retire it now.
*I think it can go on a bit longer, but it should be pulled soon.
*Not just yet, it still has a lot to give.
*Definitely not. The 3DS should stick around for a lot longer.
*I have no opinion.

its getting way outpaced by every other console on the market now tbh and as much as i like it its time to move on

Not until there aren't any upcoming Mario & Luigi games for it. I'm still hoping for Partners in Time to be announced for either it or Switch, but other than that they should wait until BIS releases in 2019 to retire it

I kinda like to see it stick around for at least a Partners in Time DX and Pokemon Ranger 4, especially the latter since I don't really see a game like Pokemon Ranger working particularly well with the Switch. I know that it has a touch screen but I'm always extremely nervous when using it as I really don't want to risk potentially smudging or scratching it.

First and second option are really the sameish as well as the "disagree" and "strongly disagree" counterparts, but I vote second.

Funky one: the sunglasses. I just really like sunglasses.

3DS one: Definitely option five because the 3DS is far better than the Switch and the Switch needs to be retired please Nintendo!!!

its had a long and great run, but at this point they're just milking it

I'm going with option 2, I do not really mind that the 3DS is technically overtaken by other consoles on the market, but it's time to retire it.

Option 3. Nintendo can still publish some more B-list games throughout 2018-early2019. The 2DS XL will be 2 years old as of July 2018. Give it one more year for the 3DS.
There are rumours that Link's Awakening and VB Wario Land will be remade for 3DS. These two, especially the former, would be perfect 'swan songs' for the 3DS before they discontinue it.

While I don't think it has a lot more to give, I still don't see it being pulled anytime soon, and I'm happy for it to stick around, so I went with option 4.

new poll!

Do you plan to purchase the upcoming Nintendo Labo kits for the Switch?
*Yes, I plan to purchase both kits.
*I'll only buy the Variety Kit.
*I'll only buy the Robot Kit.
*I'd consider buying them in the future.
*No, I'm not interested.
*No, not at their current prices.
*I don't own a Nintendo Switch.

im fond of the idea but its too pricey for me to want to buy it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back