Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't need to be an amiibo. If it was just cereal maybe it would be reasonably available in stores. But the amiibo fuctionality took that away, making it a scalper magnet :/ The amiibo function isn't even unique as far as I'm aware.

never found a box of it, and i will kill someone like i promised

Sadly I still haven't found a single box during the monthly Walmart grocery run, so I currently have no comment on it.

The cereal itself kinda looks like Lucky Charms but I certainly hope it tastes better than that.

There's no way I will ever get to eat that cereal, given its limited availability. Still, it's a neat idea to bundle it with an amiibo functionality, even if it's simple. It's bound to attract those who has Switch. This reminds me of the TaoBao amiibo cards that are just used to unlock everything in the game it's specified in, such as this Super Mario Odyssey one:

TB2285JbsLJ8KJjy0FnXXcFDpXa_!!2588665260.jpg_196x196Q50s50.jpg

Thank you for reading.

:shifty:

The WarioWare series hasn't seen a new game in almost five years, what do you think is in the series' future?
*A WarioWare game for the Switch is a must, and should be announced before long.
*There is potential for at least one more game but it's not a must for the Switch.
*Unless the series renews itself, Nintendo should hold off on a new game.
*The WarioWare series has given everything it could give, and there should be no new games.
*I have no opinion on the subject.

Not sure if I'll get it, but I do want a new game in this series. I think there's potential on both the Switch and 3DS.

Not a fan of this poll.

There's no "I want a new WarioWare game no matter the system, it would be cool" option or an option that's close to that opinion. I don't feel too strongly about it, but I would definitely support a new one no matter what system it's on, because I don't think the 3DS has a dedicated WarioWare title either.

I don't think my views fit any answer in this poll. I wouldn't mind seeing another one, because the one I played on Gamecube was quite fun, I'm just not sure if I see another one being made.

YES! I've been wanting to see a new WarioWare title since the 3DS' debut and would love to see one on the Switch, especially considering all the fun stuff it can do with the Joycons. :wario:

new poll!

With Super Mario Odyssey now out for a while, which 3D Mario platformer is your favorite?

• Super Mario 64
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Mario Odyssey

idk man its really hard for me to choose between sunshine and odyssey tbh but i guesssssssss ill go odyssey

I voted for 3D World

Decided to class 64 DS as 64, so went for that. Odyssey does have the potential to change that, and maybe Galaxy 2 when I get around to playing that.

new poll!

What are your thoughts on the recently-announced Mario Tennis Aces?
*I think this game looks great.
*It looks good, but I don't think it will be one of the best in the series.
*I don't think this game looks good.
*I don't like the Mario Tennis series, so I am not interested in this game.
*I am waiting for more information about this game before having an opinion.

im mildly interested and will consider buying it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back