Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look if this finally leads to Mario joining the Dynasty warriors series and fighting alongside (or against) Oda Nobunaga then I am all for it

"I'm fine with having crossover characters, as long as they're not used too often and don't replace our main Mario characters."

I am very into the idea of a crossover between Mario and something else, because it feels natural for Mario to mingle around with other characters. Mario and cartoony characters like Sonic and Rabbids are more of a natural fit, and I am kind of fond of the idea of Mario mingling with more realistic people like in the NBA game for the GameCube.

Perhaps a Mario and Crash crossover is a pretty cool idea indeed.

Thank you for reading.

new poll!

What classic Mario game would you like to see remade for the Switch?

*Super Mario Land
*Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
*Super Mario 64
*Yoshi's Story
*Donkey Kong 64
*Paper Mario
*Super Mario Sunshine
*Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

*Other
*I'd prefer not to see any classics remade.

ttyd or sunshine remakes are a necessity

Thousand Year Door would make me the happiest I've been in a long while. Just don't redesign the Toads like the ones in Superstar Saga plz.

whens sms with splatoon controls

Admittedly I'm burnt out on remakes and kinda prefer the focus to stay on making new games.

But if you were to twist my arm, probably Super Mario Land since it's oldest of the group listed. Really all it needs is a face lift with some tweaks here and there(I really don't like the fall speed) and maybe throw in :luigi:.

I'm fine with Super Mario Sunshine and The Thousand-Year Door getting direct ports, but if any of them should be remade, then I'd nominate Super Mario RPG (I know it's never happening let me dream).

I’m fine with any of these getting remade (except maybe Yoshi’s Story, was never interested in that game), although a DK64 remake would look amazing.

I've had enough of Super Mario 64. I think a lot of fans are still very loyal to Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, so I'll go with that.

Wouldn't mind an official HD multiplayer Super Mario 64. Would be awesome.

I'd really like to see a remake of Paper Mario (64) since that game could do with a visual upgrade. Maybe throw in some new badges or something for good measure.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Mario Sunshine would be nice, as long as they make some changes aside from visuals (make Sunshine less broken).

I've been playing Super Mario RPG recently, and I love it. So I'd like to see it be remade the most.

I want TTYD.

Sorry man, maybe it's not happening, but I've never played this game, and I really wanna play it!

I was the first person to vote in this poll 8)

Anyway, I like the collect-a-thon kind of game, so I went with Donkey Kong 64.

I wondered why Super Mario Land is among the options listed, but I guess I will vote for that. It might be a small game compared to the rest, but I would like to see the oddities of Super Mario Land being reintroduced to a newer generation. I feel that the art style of this game could be a 2D animation similar to Wayforward's games and Wario Land: Shake It, to demonstrate how different this game plays compared to the traditional Super Mario Bros. titles.

Thank you for reading.

Paper Mario 64. And no gameplay changes. PLEASE.

that would be called a port. ;P

new poll!

How do you feel about Daisy’s inclusion in Super Mario Run?
  • I really like it!
  • I’m okay with it.
  • I’m not that big of a fan.
  • I don’t like it at all.
  • I’m indifferent.
  • I don’t play Super Mario Run.

i dont play smr but her double jump seems neat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back