Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to click a brand new species, and then I saw a Yoshi as an option...

Goomba, because I am mostly talk and also throw my own body to solve my problems.

Literally. Just look at when my younger brother called me a "pig" for the last time after numerous warnings. It was... uh, something?

I choose other in favor of being a Dry Bones. I'll be able to hit people with a bone like a club or throw it like Cubone in the Pokemon anime

Koopa Troopa. I mean I would literally be Koops too... <cough> username <cough>.

Other - Maybe Wiggler, Conkdor, or Penguin. Or Chicken!

new poll!

Which change in the remake of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga are you most excited for?

*Battle system changes, to fit previous Mario & Luigi games
*Separation of Advance Bros. Attacks
*New features and changes due to the addition of the bottom screen
*Addition of Heart Blocks
*Updated soundtrack, graphics, and controls
*The new side story Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser

considering its the closest thing to a bowser game we've gotten in 8 years my vote goes to minion quest

Voted for Minion Quest. The other changes seem nice, but the new ultimately comes on top for me :3

(Also this is the first time I ever vote on the MWiki polls :'D)

Minion quest because I'm intentionally avoiding spoilers and that's all I know in life

Though the remastered original game as a whole probably comes out on top for me, out of the individual options I voted Minion Quest. Can't wait for more Fawful scenes/dialogue :D

obviously the addition of the much-anticipated heart blocks

Ooh, interesting poll. I'd say Minion Quest, because I'm pretty sure the bottom screen will be just like Paper Jam.

Although I haven't actually seen anything of the game, a new side quest does sound pretty interesting, so I went for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back