Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for the last option since (a) haven't played SMM2 because no Switch and (b) haven't played SMM because no Wii U. Even though I have played SMMfN3DS, that doesn't help because there were no amiibo costumes in that version, which is the closest (but not exactly) like the Master Sword. Anyways. If I did play SMM2, I would like the it, but wouldn't care what game style it was in.

Option 3. I like these things. But being exclusive to the SMB style not only makes it easier to look good, but also allows the devs to go all out on it, since it shouldn't require that much effort graphically, unlike if it were, say, in the NSMBU style.

Your Holiday poll is here!

Would you like to receive a
Mario game for the holidays?
  1. If I receive a newer Mario game I would like it.
  2. I prefer receiving older Mario game than new ones.
  3. I prefer receiving another gift pertaining to the Mario franchise (plush, clothes, action figures, etc)
  4. I would be happy to receive a Mario game as a gift, however I would prefer a game from another franchise.
  5. I would be happy to receive a Mario game as a gift, however I would prefer a gift unassociated with video games.
  6. I would dislike receiving a Mario game as a gift.
  7. I do not care which gift I get.
  8. I do not celebrate Christmas.

Option 4 for me, I'll be more or less happy with a Mario game, but I'm currently craving for more Fire Emblem and Zelda right now...

I'm going to say that I certainly prefer other Mario merchandise, especially plush, than receiving a game, but it really ultimately depends on what Mario game it is. For this year, I'd be most content with a plush of a character I don't own, though I think the only characters I don't own from San-ei is Monty Mole and some unreleased ones. If it does mean I'll get the UFO catcher Baby Luigis, Mini Marios, or other rare plush however, I think I'd want those over, say, the next Mario Kart on Switch. Not to say that I wouldn't be happy with another Mario Kart on Switch though...but...I like my modded 8 Deluxe a lot.

I really have far too many games to play honestly. I typically just stick with a few. Hell I haven't even touched my last game I bought, Luigi's Mansion 3, since launch, since the games I stuck with I give far more attention to.

I do not celebrate Christmas. Even then, it's far less likely to receive video games mainly because video game culture is far less focused on Nintendo compared to the likes of PC and to a lesser extent, the Playstation.

Thank you for reading.

My Xmas List:

1. Paper Mario 64: Player's Guide, English Only (£17-30)
  2. Playstation 4 Controller (Official, wireless, new) (£20-50)
  3. Frozen 2 DVD (Price Unknown)
  4. Super Mario 3D World, New or Very Good Used Condition (£10)
  5. Elegant floor-length dresses (Very various prices)
  6. Paper Mario: Color Splash, New or Very Good Used Condition (£10)
  7. Mario Party 6 (£20)
  8. GameCube microphone (£10-20)
  9. Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (£18+)
  10. Compact Earphones (£10+)
  11. Super Mario Maker 1 (£12+)
  12. Clear high heels (VVP)
  13. White high heels (VVP)
  14. Mario Party DS (£10+)
  15. Mario Party 10 (£10-20)
  16. Money for self-treatment
I would go for option 1. but I don't have a Switch yet so I'll take option 2.

I'd love a gift related to the Mario series, but I'm not expecting one (except possibly from the Secret Santa here). There's not any new games I'm particularly itching to get though, a physical copy of Paper Mario 64 or Super Mario RPG would make me happy (both of which I only own digitally). I definitely am not expecting either of those though, I haven't asked for them and they're above the usual price range of gifts I receive from my family. Some plushies/figures would be cool but again, I haven't asked for them as I'm typically content with the gift cards I usually get.

a physical copy of Paper Mario 64 or Super Mario RPG would make me happy (both of which I only own digitally).
I can sort of empathise with you, but does this really matter? I'm doing my first playthrough of PM64 on the Wii U VC right now and the fact that I don't have a cartridge doesn't take anything away from the experience. Maybe the eShop could go down one day but I doubt that'll be anytime soon.

Oh I just one day want to have physical copies of all the Mario RPGs.

Actually that reminds me I also no longer have physical copies of M&L:SSS+BM or BIS+BJJ because I stupidly gave them to a friend in hopes of exposing them to the series, but we don't talk anymore. I have them digitally too though.

Option 7. I don't care whether or not I get a Mario game as a gift.

I am hoping that Luigi's Mansion 3 or Yoshi's Crafted World is coming my way as a Christmas present. I wouldn't be opposed to a Mario plush, but they're not very common here and don't want to be sending people to order them just for me.

Option 3 because I already have all the games I want at the moment but I'm always happy with other merch.

Option 4

I'd like a Mario game but my utmost priority right now, is Fire Emblem Three Houses which I still haven't got to this day.

It's time to capture more ghosts, and for a new poll!

What are your thoughts on the content of Luigi's Mansion 3's upcoming Multiplayer Pack DLC?
  1. I love the content offered by this Multiplayer Pack DLC, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.​
  2. I like the new content proposed for the multiplayer mode, but I would have preferred new content for the story/single-player mode.​
  3. I don't think Luigi's Mansion 3 needs DLC, and I'd rather see a different game receive DLC.​
  4. I don't really like the content offered by this future DLC, and don't think about buying it.​
  5. I didn't like Luigi's Mansion 3, so I don't plan on acquiring more content for this game.​
  6. I don't like DLC in all its forms, and I don't intend to pay for more content than the base game.​
  7. I prefer waiting for more information or gameplay regarding this DLC before having an opinion on it.​
  8. I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 3, or otherwise have no opinion.​

I am of the following opinions (these don't represent the actual order):
  1. I prefer waiting for more information or gameplay regarding this DLC before having an opinion on it.​
  2. I haven't played Luigi's Mansion 3, or otherwise have no opinion.​
I know fans of Luigi love that only Luigi is playable, but I wish more Mario characters get to join in the multiplayer action. Sure you can say that it contradicts the title, but Luigi's already the only playable character (I treat Gooigi as another Luigi instead of its own thing) in the main quest anyway. To take a different title featuring a different character, Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness allowed the original Pac-Man (plus a couple of other Pacs) to join in the multiplayer, while the main adventure is Ms. Pac-Man only.

Thank you for reading.

Not interested in Luigi's Mansion.

I'm not really interested in the multiplayer part of Luigi's Mansion 3, so it won't effect me. But honestly, I'm on option 3. I just don't really see the point in this game getting additional content, and think it would've been better served for a different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back