• Toadette

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Luma

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Petey Piranha

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Metal Mario

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Pink Gold Peach (Pick this I dare you)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Baby Peach

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Baby Daisy

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Nabbit

• Wiggler

• Mii

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
And I call bullshit because they have new promotional art for Mario doing all the sports, yet they don't have him doing it.

Is your schtick just...blurting out a ton of non-sequiturs?

It's cards, not toys. They can easily change it. The art, the particular symbols, all of it.

And they have an entire solid month. Nothing here is concrete. Things can change at the last minute. The point is, stop jumping to conclusions.

Dude, by this point the shit is done. The game is most likely complete and right now they are presumably churning out cartridges out of the assembly line while preparing for shipping and launch day.

So unless there was some miscommunication it's hardly unreasonable to come to the current conclusion.

I picked it but only because you dared me

I don't think we're jumping to conclusions. We're saying within a particular confidence level that Dry Bowser won't be here playable because he's on a card. Sure, we're open to surprises, but making a guess that he won't appear playable is quite different from saying he won't appear playable, period.

7GrandDad said:
And I call bull*bleep* because they have new promotional art for Mario doing all the sports, yet they don't have him doing it.
Please calm down a bit and stop randomly swearing. Thank you lots.

I guess Baby Peach and Baby Daisy. But I would take Orange Gold Daisy instead of Baby Peach.

7GrandDad said:
Nothing here is concrete. Things can change at the last minute. The point is, stop jumping to conclusions.

Translation: I do not understand the logistics of game development.

They're not captain characters though, which the game places more of an emphasis on.

Because she needs Toad. It's a pretty arbitrary reason but hey, that's what Nintendo wants out of her, not me.

Karate Duo #1

The only reason I want Baby Peach and Baby Daisy is to make Baby Mario and Baby Luigi kick their ass. Would be very fun.

If only Baby Peach has that awesome Super Sluggers / Mario Kart 8 shrieking

3DS_MarioSportsSuperstars_S_HorseRacing_Carousel_5_enGB_mediaplayer_large.bmp

Metal Mario is one of them.

Yaaaaaaaaaay! I'm so happy he's in. Well, mostly for my sister, who loves him.

With Metal Mario confirmed, there's a good possibility Pink Gold Peach is in the game, considering she and Metal Mario had their own weight class in Mario Kart 8. That would make me and possibly Auburn happy.

ZOMG Metal Mario's in as I hoped! :D Now my sister and I can pair him with Rosalina like we usually do. I wonder what they're going to do with Metal Mario's cards. They are probably going to reuse the Mario Kart 7 one like they usually do, maybe like what they did for Gold Mario in Mario Golf.

That's assuming he's not some powerup that somehow changes the HUD and Camelot / Bandai Namco was being misleading.

Back