• Toadette

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Luma

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Petey Piranha

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Metal Mario

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Pink Gold Peach (Pick this I dare you)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Baby Peach

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Baby Daisy

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Nabbit

• Wiggler

• Mii

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Well , i will give it to you.

Mostly because this does not affect me in a huge way.

I do not agree that MM has some significance over PGP in this aspects based on appearences, because it really doesnt add much.

However , i will still continue to do as i say , ignore him. His inclusion will most likely never affect me because all the characters i play as have a LARGER chance of being included , no worries.

I have to agree with Switfie, but I am a bit annoyed with Metallic Mario stealing Baby Daisy''s slot...

He did not steal Baby Daisy's slot when Baby Daisy probably wasn't considered in the first place.

Metal Mario stole no one's "slot". Roster management is decided pretty early in game development. It's just so Metal Mario is here and Baby Daisy is not here. You might as well argue that Boo "stole" *insert character you wanted here* slot.

Why would he have stolen Baby Daisy's spot if Baby Peach hadn't even been thought of? I can agree with Baby Luigi appearing over Baby Mario (or vise versa), but you aren't gonna have B. Daisy if B. Peach isn't there.

I'd still use him

I figure the Metal Characters are fairly easy to make and that they don't "steal" a spot. There would just be nothing in their place.

Grunty Industries said:
With Metal Mario confirmed, there's a good possibility Pink Gold Peach is in the game, considering she and Metal Mario had their own weight class in Mario Kart 8. That would make me and possibly Auburn happy.

One part of me is like, "Don't get your hopes up."

And the other part is like, "OMG! PINK GOLD PEACH PLEASE!!!"

Seeing Metal Mario as one of the lastest characters is already a dissapoinment , which heavily implies the last one will be one as well , unless they decide to go with Toadette.

I don't care who the last revealed one is, because I'd be using like only 5 characters max.

Baby Luigi, Baby Mario, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., and Boo in that order. Most importantly, Baby Luigi.

Even if it's the Sprixie Princess, I'd still like her because I can kill that flying green fart.

At least we didn't jinx things with Baby Rosalina.

watch her be dlc

Once we get Baby Wario appearing in a more regular basis, it'll only be a matter of time until Baby Waluigi arrives in the picture.
[me=LeftyGreenMario]shudders. [/me]

Late to the party, so I might as well pick the confirmed characters.

Thanks for reading.

Auburn S said:
Grunty Industries said:
With Metal Mario confirmed, there's a good possibility Pink Gold Peach is in the game, considering she and Metal Mario had their own weight class in Mario Kart 8. That would make me and possibly Auburn happy.

One part of me is like, "Don't get your hopes up."

And the other part is like, "OMG! PINK GOLD PEACH PLEASE!!!"

Both of these posts have now become hilarious in hindsight

I see that some of the characters on this poll ended up in the actual game. Interesting.

yeah, the two most uninteresting ones. If I didn't know better I'd say Nintendo saw this poll and wanted to troll us.

oh well, i don't really care about this game so whatever. I swear if they add even more metals in Mario Kart---*sees Gold Mario* on second thought I better not say anything else.

Back