Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Actually, wouldn't rejecting the idea of having more black people be racist, and not suggesting it?

mad_madame_broode_by_endangeredcds-dcadue5.jpg

I remember when Odyssey was coming out some people were like SHE'S GONNA BE THE REAL VILLAIN and I'm like, no she isn't.

But they kept on insisting that it could happen yet it never does.

People nowadays just keep begging for an *ahem* ... original plot and villain aside Bowser.

But boy would that be weird to have that now that I think of it.

There is very little reason for them to do it and they know most people don't care all that much.

Exactly, who needs all that stuff when Bowser is really the real deal when it comes to villains?

See I actually do feel that way but I can't help but read that in a sarcastic tone :P

Mcmadness said:
See I actually do feel that way but I can't help but read that in a sarcastic tone :P

Except I ain't sarcastic, those are genuine feelings I have towards Bowzitos.

Lucario said:
Except I ain't sarcastic, those are genuine feelings I have towards Bowzitos.

Well good. Carry on.

In case you can't tell who these witchy ladies are: From the top-left, clockwise: Syrup, Daisy, Peach, Pauline, Rosalina.

princess-peach-clipart-rosalina-733172-7322826.jpg

Thank you for reading.

I wanted to find a fan art where Peach is dressed in Waluigi's overalls, kind of like that moment in Super Mario Adventures where she was in Luigi's overalls. Sadly, I wasn't able to find it. What I did find was this:

tumblr_p95ptn2m9N1ua7ddyo1_500.png

And this...

tumblr_p41fd8P3Xp1u4yqfao1_r1_1280.png

Thank you for reading.

Isn't Lilac the Sonic of her own world technically?

I mean she's the main character of her game as far as I know.

MnSG said:
I came across the following drawing a while ago. It has Mario in it, so I would think that it qualifies.

wrong_costume_by_jbx9001-dcp220t.png

This is made by JBX9001! I recognise that art style. He's got a member profile here too.

Thank you for reading.

Funny, I was just viewing his DeviantArt gallery recently. Kind of weird that someone posts one of his fanarts right after that.

I've come to recognise his work because he is one of the few Mario fans here who likes Puyo Puyo, which is incredibly rare. Seems that many of those who likes Puyo Puyo are at Wario Forums, which is a real shame. Here's one example of his work:
eye_see_wutcha_did_there__by_jbx9001-daw5wnk.png

You know, Mario and Amitie (the blonde haired girl who wears a Puyo cap with eyes) makes for great counterparts. Related to that:
DmXIAFeXgAEwPKe.png

Thank you for reading.

Back