Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

884B2bh.png

by yours truly :)

I think they still have a bit of salad stuck to their face from lunch time.

People who watch Proton Jon will be familiar with this one.

However, in case you aren't, basically Proton Jon likes Robocop (among other things), and picked up Waluigi as his playable character in the Runaway Guys first Fortune Street game. He had fun with Waluigi that it wound up as his choice of Mario character ever since, especially Mario Party. In fact, video moments filmed in Source Filmmaker tend to portray Proton Jon as Waluigi. Hence, he has a mashup of Waluigi and Robocop in his Twitch stream.

Thank you for reading.

Eh, I don't think it ever looked like she was in mourning. Black peacoats are a common thing to wear in general.

While some would do a drawing of Mario reenacting Sonic's signature Sonic Adventure pose...
super_mario_odessey_dx__director_s_cut_by_sonicjeremy-davwdns.png

There are others who would do a model of it...
_blender__mario_adventure_by_anthonyblender-dbuuai4.png

But sometimes with uncanny results...
sorry_by_shamblingsalesman-dc2igao.png

Still, it's not as bad as something styled like this:
59288_745810637513_17211470_41399863_1197243_n.jpg

Thank you for reading.

You can tell Mario's arms had to be stretched in all of them.

The reason the Odyssey one's uncanny is probably from the bad leg proportions, the iris being a little off (even casting a shadow), and the unflattering lighting.

i think the stylized one looks the best, actually

Here's another set Mario in Sonic's poses:

mario_forces_3d_render__transparent__by_alsyouri2001-dbust81.png

_blender__mario_forces_by_anthonyblender-dbuthc0.png

_blender__mario_the_plumber_by_anthonyblender-dbw18yj.png

Thank you for reading.

Weasel said:
shouldn't the last one be wario

I can't seem to find a version with "Wario the Plumber" (or "Waluigi the Plumber", for that matter). I suppose this would do.

Thank you for reading.

The last one should've been Brawl Mario.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I actually find it kind of funny that regular Mario is on that last picture; because I heard that Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) reuses character models from Sonic Heroes, which look hilariously out-of-place with the dark setting of Shadow's game.

Since Mario + Rabbids is fresh in my mind, I think I will present this comic before I moved on to other things:

comic_2017_ragingrabbids-665x1024.jpg

Julia-BM said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I actually find it kind of funny that regular Mario is on that last picture; because I heard that Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) reuses character models from Sonic Heroes, which look hilariously out-of-place with the dark setting of Shadow's game.

I didn't realise this, but it does kind of made sense. That's actually hilarious when you put it that way.

Thank you for reading.

Back