Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Nah I think 45 health is the least you need for any of the first three Paper Mario Games.

That said it looks pretty cool, too bad Koops does not follow the current Koopa Troopa design, it would've been better tbh. Then again, my username's Koops so maybe I'm too picky.

Felonius Gru said:
Somewhere, my twisted mind immediately interpreted it as Smithy playfully devouring Blittens

LeftyGreenMario said:
Somewhere, my twisted mind immediately interpreted it as Smithy playfully devouring Blittens
Don't worry, me too. I see what it is now.

the lemmy's land caption pictures are godly
lk41-2.jpg

Luigi 64DD said:

It has the painted look that reminds me of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It's really brilliant to look at!

Thank you for reading.

I thought it had a Breath of the Wild look to it, what with flying birds and a post-apocalyptic Peach's Castle that reminded me of post-apocalyptic Temple of Time (and there's that strange religious-looking statue on top of Peach's weathered stained glass thing).

These look more like a bad ending in Luigi's Mansion, so I apologise to anybody if they don't like these, but I thought the descriptions are pretty neat. It's like how the Donkey Kong Country game over screens are fascinating to look at even though they are very scary.
latest

mario__the_fallen_star_by_geo_gimp-d7nn2j5.jpg

Thank you for reading.

419px-Box_NA_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

To be fair, Peach probably gave the same advice for the mini Technocolor Peaches.

I just finished the first part of my Mario Food Preparation Safety PSA comic.

mario_food_preparation_safety_comic_psa_part_1_by_pwwnd123-dbztdpp.jpg

It looks good to me. My sister drew it and my sister and I colored it in Photoshop.

Oh god, the smell of burned hair must be terrible.

Your sister did a great job with the drawing!! Keep it on!

Baby Luigi said:
Oh god, the smell of burned hair must be terrible.

Your sister did a great job with the drawing!! Keep it on!
Yes it is.

Thanks. You like it better than the Marlene one (which my Mario X Peach OC), I see. It was also school project as well.

6b5e8025f811598762dd08f856c05927--lego-mario-mario-luigi.jpg

If I remember correctly, the small Mario figurine is basically scanned so that the person who build this model could use the appropriate pieces to build the Mario with Lego bricks.

Thank you for reading.

Back