Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

yeah ive been going through some mario fanart just for shits and giggles and i can come up with some good stuff.

eI5GWwN.png

i dont even know how to respond to this one.

The most effective power-up if you're trapped in a room full of stilt-guys.

last one for now, dont want this to be zae's personal fanart thread lmao, but couldnt resist this one at all.

f4mevUK.jpg

fun fax: Peter Cullen was probably one of Mario's first voice actors, in the Saturday Supercade.

Maria Renard said:

Luigi can't take care of Baby Luigi, as Baby Luigi's nervous personality traits would only serve to make Luigi more of a nervous wreck.

I entertain the thought that those four characters aren't playing as themselves.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I entertain the thought that those four characters aren't playing as themselves.
Mario and Luigi started arguing over which of them would be Mario, meanwhile Blue Toad and Yellow Toad picked Mario and Yellow Toad, respectively. When the Bros noticed, Luigi started asking why Yellow Toad didn't want to play as him.

Mario picked Blue Toad while that was happening.

This DeviantArt artist (ThePinkMarioPrincess) is quite passionate about Mario and Peach, as evidenced by her gallery.

Here are some samples:

I kind of liked the Mario version of the Fairies from FairlyOdd Parents:
__super_magic_fairies___by_clothemariolover-d8ezgqs.png

Although some here aren't fond of female Mario, I liked this one for being closer to the traditional Mario artstyle:
__thank_you_maria__your_quest_is_over___by_thepinkmarioprincess-dau1chm.png

My personal favourite is this one, where the characters are drawn in Sega's Puyo style (which is colourful and eye-catching):
__super_mushy_mushy___by_clothemariolover-d8l4dij.png

(Speaking of that, there should be Samus in Puyo style, purely from a crossover standpoint)

Thanks for reading.

Back