Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

__best_brothers___by_jackspicerchase-d6e0r6t.png

Final Smashes are unblockable, so Toad can't save Peach at all. The only exceptions are the transformation Final Smashes, but they're impervious to flinching, with Wario-Man being invincible to all attacks.

Grunty Industries said:
He takes damage if he eats explosives.

Even then, you're often better off NOT using Chomp, since that can waste valuable time that could've been used to take advantage of Wario-Man's insane off-stage performance.

It's sad that he can't use Garlic Breath, it just reverts to Chomp. Otherwise, he would waste valuable seconds like he always does when he uses that move.

MnSG said:
Even then, you're often better off NOT using Chomp, since that can waste valuable time that could've been used to take advantage of Wario-Man's insane off-stage performance.

I was just pointing out your statement that he was completely invincible.

This is one of my favorite Nintendrawer comics.

mario_kids__power_talk_by_nintendrawer-daovf2u.png

Grunty Industries said:
I was just pointing out your statement that he was completely invincible.

Let me rephrase my statement by saying that fighters can't damage Wario-Man at all, but Wario-Man can damage himself by going offscreen or eating explosives.

And continuing on the subject of Wario...

the_purple_wind_says__eat_my_garlic_flavored_fist__by_captainjamesman-d4z3916.png

warioware__pay_day_by_captain_regenold-d64ploz.png

mo_bidness_by_ruinc.jpg

Silly Mario, never witnessed SoCal weather during a Santa Ana episode.

Beaches don't really get that hot. In fact, sea breezes make them cooler than inland.

Unless of course, you have highly compressed hot air traveling at high breezes displacing the cool sea breeze.

"Well, this isn't how I envisioned the perfect Hotel Mario, but okay."

Grunty Industries said:
"When the party was nice, the party was bumpin' [Hey, Yippie, Yi, Yo]
And everybody havin' a ball [Hah, ho, Yippie Yi Yo]
I tell the fellas ", start the name callin', " [Yippie Yi Yo]"

Back