Splatoon 2

Salmon run looks interesting, and that's all I can really say about it. I like the idea of a multiplayer campaign, but I would probably enjoy singleplayer more just because of personal preference.

splatoon getting a multiplayer horde mode was the last thing i expected

Also those fresh new amiibo

Salmon Run is fun because all the Squids can be friends and don't have to fight each other, because we're all friends at the end of the day, right? Also, I really needed something that saved my outfits, I am the embodiment of fashion after all and everyone needs to see my Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses on Twitter.
So, yeah saw everything I needed to get me sold ... except Callie, but she will appear soon enough

This mode really interests me. It relaxes to play a full co-op mode. I hope it has difficulty options (especially a survive until you die mode) and more maps.

http://splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/#chapter-1

never would i have imagined i'd be genuinely upset at the character developments of a fictional pop girl duo who also happen to be squids but here i am

That's so sad to see they were inseperable but they eventually split because of their success after the final spaltfest.

https://splatoon.nintendo.com/squid-sisters-stories/#chapter-7

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
callie has been abducted, is likely the new octoling leader, and the great zapfish is gone again

God nintendo i love you for making marie the story mode host

Totally hyped on Callie being the new leader of the Octarian. I'm kind of bummed that you aren't the same character from 2 years ago but in the grand scheme it is not that big of a deal, only a personal preference.

Wait. If Marie is the "Cuttlefish" of this game, then who's hosting Inkopolis News?
Or they have removed Inkpolis News in this game, and put stage notifications instead.

PeDaRoYs said:
Wait. If Marie is the "Cuttlefish" of this game, then who's hosting Inkopolis News?
Or they have removed Inkpolis News in this game, and put stage notifications instead.

I predict that there will be new characters doing the broadcasting. After all, we didn't know about the Squid Sisters until the Splatoon Direct, which was broadcasted around 1 month before the game releases.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nintendowire.com/news/2017/06/01/splatoon-2s-voice-chat-explained-new-hori-headset-announced/amp/

what the fuck nintendo

not exactly a surprise, we've known for a while now that nintendo is 10 steps backwards when it comes to online

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/881875214493241345
Wow. I was expecting a Splatoon 2 Direct before release.

playable Octolings, please... Bring back Splatfest? And I should buy a Switch someday, which will cost me more than AUD $450 and I can't afford it this time.

This game's getting close to release, so that means it's going to be time for me to get a Nintendo Switch.

Currently only the US version didn't plan a Splatoon 2 bundle, compared to Europe and Japan (whom revealed said bundle during their respective ARMS directs). I wonder if they will reveal the Splatoon 2 Switch bundle through this Direct. I am almost going to get a Switch, but I will wait a bit longer and see if they do announce one, before I hop into my planned bundle.

infinite8 said:
And I should buy a Switch someday, which will cost me more than AUD $450 and I can't afford it this time.

By my estimate, your country's Switch price is cheaper compared to my country.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
PeDaRoYs said:

I predict that there will be new characters doing the broadcasting. After all, we didn't know about the Squid Sisters until the Splatoon Direct, which was broadcasted around 1 month before the game releases.

Thanks for reading.

Called it. Meet Pearl and Marina! Not sure the pun between their names, though.

qBd0lZA.png

Thank you for reading.

Back