Splatoon 2

I picked Spoon even though it might possibly catch the Marina curse, where the right side tends to lose despite being less popular.

Thank you for reading.

Octo-nite8 said:
I'm not sure which one will be more popular.

Which one do you think is more popular?

I am guessing Spoon will be more popular, but what do I know? This is based on the fact that people see spoons as having more utility, which means that experienced players will most likely be choosing Fork. Based on my assessment, I am guessing you will be picking the less popular team?

Thank you for reading.

As with the usual trend, the Alpha team wins. In this case, Alpha is Fork (for reference, Bravo is Spoon). I've wondered if the developers noticed the trend of popularity being a huge deterrent, since there are very, very few cases where popularity + 1 win category winning, and many cases are won by Alpha. Bravo can't seem to catch a break.

I have seen this coming because it seems all too common, and if you are wondering why I chose the other team, it's because I wanted to contribute to the other team to hopefully net some wins to swing the favour to us. I suppose it's not meant to be...

Since the Switch Online is going to become paid and the next Splatfest is likely to take place during that time, it's unlikely I will attend future Splatfests, unless those who didn't pay can still contribute by voting (I hope that's the case). That's because I won't be getting the subscription until next year since I am more interested in finishing games than to get the online subscription that I am unlikely to take advantage of often during the timespan.

Thank you for reading.

Back