Super Mario Run

Been playing like all day so I haven't posted yet haha. Needless to say, I like it! Remix 10 is pretty cool and fast-paced. I like how characters aside from the Mario Bros. will shrink and grow (especially Yoshi, we've never seen that before and he looks so cute!), but it only applies to that mode, probably to keep consistency when switching back and forth between Mario so quickly. I've unlocked all the star courses and gotten all the pink coins on them. Some pretty interesting stuff in them as well. The only new type of course is the jungle, but they did change the background for airship levels throughout the game to differentiate them from the sky ones. One level has a darkened foreground akin to the silhouette levels in DKC Returns/Tropical Freeze and lightning occasionally strikes, defeating the many Boos on screen. All in all it's good and I hope more people get it, especially with its temporarily reduced price. It's gonna take a bit to get Daisy though, they made sure they put her far away haha.

BTW if anyone wants to add me, my code is in my signature!

Fishin Boo is back.

I hope the next major update adds the Fire Flower and Ice Flower + Rosalina. It would be nice to see Peach with the Fire Flower again. Also I want customizable outfits just like with Roll in Mega Man Powered Up on PlayStation Portable (PSP) along with the ability to customize Peach's hairstyle.

Man, it's surprising how many songs work with this mode, I flat out didn't expect Gangsta Paradise to work but here we are.
Also, the tiny Yoshi remind me of how they look in Yoshi Story

Pink Cat said:
Man, it's surprising how many songs work with this mode, I flat out didn't expect Gangsta Paradise to work but here we are.

Eh, not surprising. I can think of a lot of songs that would fit the Super Mario vibe and levels.

I just realised why "Remix 10" sounds oddly familiar: it's the name of the last Rhythm Heaven level! It's strange, because the mode sounds new, yet it also sounds like I am expecting something different.

Thank you for reading.

As for those who want Rosalina to be in Super Mario Run, I made a petition to have Nintendo add her into to the game and add a Galaxy Tour mode to take Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, and Daisy into space to save Rosalina and her Lumas and also make them add the traditional Fire, Ice and Raccoon/Tanooki power-ups to Super Mario Run.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-add-rosalina-and-galaxy-tour-to-super-mario-run-and-bring-back-the-fire-and-ice-powerups

Well, I have a speculation that:
-Green Pipe is World Tour
-Red Pipe is Toad Rally
-Yellow Pipe is Remix 10

If you look at the warp pipe artworks from NSMBW, NSMB2 (art below) and NSMBU, theres always red, green, blue and yellow.

800px-NSMB2_Warp_Pipes.png

That leaves out the blue pipe.
-Blue Pipe is "new mode"?

Isn't' that supposed to match typical player conventions except green and red are reversed?

I was hoping for one or two more new level types in the star world aside from just jungle, like snow or something, just for variation. It would be nice if they worked those stages into Toad Rally as well to keep it fresh, especially since they could have given you different combinations of Toads. Like jungle could give green and yellow and snow could have given blue and purple.
I dunno if we'll see another major update for the game like this but I really wish that this had an infinite run mode. It could work similarly to Remix 10 (I'd like the rooms to be longer though) except you just keep going until you die and your score is based on distance.

Snow, Beach and Volcano levels can be fun.

Snow levels could have ice blocks for less traction. Beach levels could have pools of water to swim. Volcano could be like castle but with a flagpole at the end.
And that would add more enemy types, like Cooligans, Snow Spikes, Urchins, Cheep Cheeps, Huckit Crabs, Spike Tops, Fire Piranha Plant, etc.

I feel they're gonna add that at some point.

I mean no one even expected Daisy.

If they dare add Daisy that means they can add a lot more to it.

I think we should also have the traditional Fire and Ice flowers back to make it like a traditional Mario platformer. The Fire Flower and Ice Flowers give the players a way to defeat enemies they can't jump over. We should also have space themed levels like in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 that are only found in Galaxy Tour.

Memoryman will make 10,000 bot accounts just for this occasion.

Welp, we got the statue. I actually manged to make a good looking Garden with all the statues I did have
Also, I find it fumy Nintendo goes to Itunes so close to the update to play music over the game

I purchased this game not long ago,its neat. But the potential for the new characters I gigantic. I want more. They used daisy in a à platformer, daisy ! That means when could get the was, I hope we are getting the was.

Recently, another Gold Goomba event had begun.

This time, it's called Gold Goombas Lite, and it lasts until December 13. It's basically an easier version of the Gold Goombas event.

I've completed it in less than 24 hours. Go check it out for yourself.

I've gotten all the items from the Golden Goomba event and the Super Mario Odyssey event.

I really hope to see the addition of the Fire Flower and Ice Flower including Rosalina as well.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-add-rosalina-and-galaxy-tour-to-super-mario-run-and-bring-back-the-fire-and-ice-powerups

You need to stop making petitions.

Seriously.

And why would you want to add power-ups making use of more than 2 input when the game itself only uses one type of input (tap). Nintendo won't add Fire Flower or any other power ups no matter how many people would want them. If it isn't possible to do, they why make an petition? The other part may work though, but that may take resources to do. So, it will be a while if it does come.

Back