Super Mario Run

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to go through to now dismiss Daisy's appearance in this game.

Nah, I just don't care. It's a phone game not worth remembering.

I'm surprisingly calm about this. You'd think I'd be fanboying all over the place at this news.

That'll probably come later.

Trunks Mario said:
seems like Daisy is getting something for once.

I wouldn't complain if she slowly received more roles either.
Hm... I did mention in another thread that Super Mario Land's 30th anniversary is coming up in 2019. Perhaps if Daisy did gradually get more roles building up to that, I'd have a proper freakout. I'm not acting like it's guaranteed, though. Well, the freakout is guaranteed IF it happens.

That's interesting seeing a New SMB 2 model among New SMB U assets. I dunno why, I just like little things like that haha. I can't wait to see everyone with headphones too.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Hm... I did mention in another thread that Super Mario Land's 30th anniversary is coming up in 2019. Perhaps if Daisy did gradually get more roles building up to that, I'd have a proper freakout. I'm not acting like it's guaranteed, though. Well, the freakout is guaranteed IF it happens.
Actual Super Mario Land remake please.

Well you know what this game actually looks good again.

Also for the first time in 28 years Daisy is finally back to damsel-in-distress.

Idk. But according to that Gamexplain video, we have to rescue her from something or something.

I didn't know that as we speak, the one guy on this forum who got banned of excessive Daisy fanboyism was that famous...

Tbh I actually feel sorry for him.

I might pick up the full version of the game during the 5 bucks discount (Euros for me). I am looking forward to challenge, and even trying to master the game, because I have collected all of the colored coins in the free levels.

Nathaniel Bandy, your wish for a price drop sort of came true!

Mister Apple said:
Speaking of the Gamexplain video, the comments are kind of hilarious.
Yup, I've definitely seen dozens and dozens of comments about Memoryman3.

jesus christ that man really is obsessed if he's that notable.

Refrigerator Kirby said:
I didn't know that as we speak, the one guy on this forum who got banned of excessive Daisy fanboyism was that famous...

Tbh I actually feel sorry for him.

This forum isn't his earliest appearance, and he's been going at this for plenty of years, on plenty of sites, including Reddit. He's also on GameXplain's spam filter, that's how terrible his obsession is.

infinite8 said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:

Also for the first time in 28 years Daisy is finally back to damsel-in-distress.
Then who kidnapped Daisy?

kidnapped herself out of boredom

infinite8 said:
I'd be astonished if it was Tatanga, because he has not made an appearance in decades, and is very obscure. So there's a chance she could have been captured by Waluigi or Wario, unless Great Demon King Koopa strikes back in the same game.

GmanSir said:
Rosalina is in Galaxy, 3D World, and Smash.
Pauline is in Odyssey.
Toadette co-stars in Captain Toad
Daisy is in a phone game.
And let's not forget about Bwaluigi!

It will be Bowser because this is a very cut and paste phone game.

I still bet my money on Tatanga.

Baby Luigi said:
infinite8 said:
Refrigerator Kirby said:

kidnapped herself out of boredom
Relevant.

self_kidnapping_by_blistinaorgin-d6ld0b2.png

Julia-BM said:
And let's not forget about Bwaluigi!
Rabbid Luigi?

Daisy being in this mobile game just goes to show that Shigeru Miyamoto's team is more open-minded than Miyamoto himself. Super Mario Odyssey proves it too by having Pauline and Capt'n Toad in that game. It was even proven in Super Mario 3D World. Sure Bowser was on his cliched kidnapping spree in that game too, but at least we weren't saving Peach.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with Miyamoto?

Back