Mario Sports Superstars

I am reaching ... im almost thereeee , almost thereeee!!!

i'll let you guys know when i am ready (if you read my earlier posts you should know what im refering to)

:D

My prediction is something related to Rosalina ;)

If they used prerendered CGI for character animations I'll die a happy baby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_re3PylxQA8

Watching this kinda makes me want a Mario styled Breakout game kinda like how Kirby had one years ago.

im not feeling this game anymore for some reason.

I got bored already and i haven even unlocked PGP in any mode , mostly because i don't care.

It's sad.

Swiftie_Luma said:
im not feeling this game anymore for some reason.

I got bored already and i haven even unlocked PGP in any mode , mostly because i don't care.

It's sad.

This is sad, considering what you posted the other day.

I'm still loving every moment of this game. Anyway, I'll post my experience with Star Ace computers with me, as Star Baby Luigi.

Swiftie had said Star Ace Metal Mario was hard, but I smoked him on the Grass Court. He won only a very few points and zero game points. I pretty much stayed at the net and smashed the crap out of him.

Star Ace Boo on the Hard Court was substantially easier than he was in Mario Tennis Open. He won only two game points but I went on winning game points without losing a single point to him at times. Took me only one try.

Star Ace Diddy Kong on the Clay Court was my toughest opponent. I had to restart several times to learn what he hates, and it turns out he hates it when I smash him back if he initiates a purple chance shot after I lob him. So I had to drop shot + lob shot + smash shot him most of the time to earn points.

Ace Donkey Kong pretty much had the same problems as Metal Mario, they hate it when I repeatedly jump shot/smash shot them when I'm on the net. He's not starred because eh I don't want to star him.

Star Ace Waluigi was tough at first but he's now a pushover. I can pretty much stay at the net against him, and that match passes by quickly.

Yeah whatever. Somehow i am having more fun with Star Rush and the older games like Mario Kart 7 and Wii.

This one got so boring as i predicted.

Hopefuly there's at least 1 or 2 better games coming up next before the 3DS dies for good.

I've noticed another piece of voice recycling. In Horse Racing, when Daisy is making her horse giddy up by saying something that sounds like "Huck!", they've recycled that voice from Mario Tennis 64.

I noticed it too.

It sounds exactly like Kate Flemming. It somehow gives me chills , for 1 hand Camelot going to the extreme with the issue and from the other realising that sadly Kate passed away.

I'm still waiting for the new renders on the cards to be put into the character galleries, especially those of the babies, Rosalina, Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach.

I'm not sure if standalone artwork has even been released for the characters on the cards. I wish they would.

As for digital cards screenshots, give me a moment. There's like, 346 pics to take of that.

Oops 324. Baby Weegee's no good with numbers.

These are the categories: Super Rare, Rare Football, Rare Baseball, Rare Tennis, Rare Golf, Rare Horse Racing, Normal Football, Normal Baseball, Normal Tennis, Normal Golf, Normal Horse Racing, Sub Character, Pro Football Gear, Pro Baseball Gear, Pro Tennis Gear, Pro Golf Gear, Pro Horse Symbols, and Horse

So the first 11 categories are for each character. The Rare (not Super Rare) versions are just the amiibo cards but in digital form.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
I'm disappointed that Donkey Kong doesn't use his boxing glove when batting.
This is downright heresy.

Those cards will be hard to obtain and upload to MarioWiki (unless they get ripped), thanks to the gyro controls while viewing them. I hope I can get a good snapshot of them.

Whenever a character gets a homerun, the pitcher's facial expression is always freaking hilarious.

Apparently not. The highest you can get is Star characters by winning Champion's Cup.

Back