Mario Sports Superstars

One thing this game did that Strikers didn't was to have Goombas as sidekicks in soccer.

You can also choose your goalie, and they both have different stats.

Also, for anyone wanting to buy Mario Sports Superstars cards, at least in NA, I have bad news

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/61cg15/production_flaw_in_every_single_mariosports/
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/61kowo/mario_sports_superstars_card_production_issue/

If you don't feel like clicking on links, basically, there's a crease on every Horse Racing card, and because of that crease, there has quite a few reports of cards not working due to the crease (and therefore a damaged chip).

To confirm this, while our cards fortunately work, they also have a crease on the same region as documented. It's not noticeable until you shine a light on the right angle, but it's there.

Card_RareSoccer_BowserJr.png
Card_RareBaseball_BowserJr.png
Card_RareTennis_BowserJr.png
Card_RareGolf_BowserJr.png
Card_RareHorseRacing_BowserJr.png

Nintendo, seriously, what has Bowser Jr. done to you? You want him to become the king of Photoshop? Or you just wanted to show that SEGA does what Nitendon't?

Bowserjr_Rio2016.png

That photoshopped Mario Party 9 artwork, though...

it's not just bowser jr., they think all mario characters are the king of photoshop

i think bowser has the worst

Card_RareHorseRacing_Bowser.png

At least they can use the pose in that one , the horse one is (in my valley girl voice) literally butchered.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Thankfuly Rosalina does not suffer from this.

One of her golf cards and tennis cards do show her with reused artwork, but I don't mind it since they still look great.

While I do like most of Peach's cards, I don't like this one:

Card_RareSoccer_Peach.png

You aren't supposed to touch the soccer ball with your hands!

Still, at least I got to enjoy gems like these, as well as those Baby Luigi posted earlier:

Card_NormalGolf_PinkGoldPeach.png
Card_NormalTennis_PinkGoldPeach.png

Baby Luigi said:
i think bowser has the worst

Card_RareHorseRacing_Bowser.png

This is a work of art.

I still don't get that if they're gonna reuse artwork, why not reuse Ultra Smash's?

OMGGGG!!

ATTENTION!!!

I RIPPED THE VOICES !!!! BLESS MY SOUL!!!! I AM ONCE AGAIN AN MVP!!! YASSSSS BITCHESSSSSSSS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

giphy.gif

OMGGGG

GOOOO MEEEEEEE!!!

Give me the Baby Luigi voices.

PS I have your parents. If you ever want to see them again, send me them.

Love, BLOF

It's how you get a date. A threatmatic love letter.

Ok , there are a few complications.

I have extracted many of the sound effects and voices. However I haven't got access to all of them. The sound files are split in 3 sections , and all 3 of them have some complications.

file 0 has most character voices an sound effects , but some sounds so not work for some reason.

file 1 has the menu music , sound test music and CSS voices , music an be ripped and inserted back but voices do not get extracted for some reason

file 2 has all the golf voices and probably sound effects . This file is the one that I haven't figure out just yet

I will eventually share the files I have been asked for but I would like to figure out everything first so it can be complete

No pressure on you, all I want to do is add some of the new voice clips to Baby Luigi in Smash Bros.

I fail to see how a 1-Up Mushroom relates to Baby Luigi

Back