what would you say the above user is most known for?

Really likes Waluigi and is set on getting him into Smash.

Posting everywhere and all the time about lamenting about Mario RPG games

Your infatuation with Mario is no secret, but hey everyone has a fictional character they see that way, and your mods have a lot of effort put in them to produce an accurate depiction of various scenarios.

Nice Shrooms writer, it also shows when you make an effort to write a good statement about me. It's unfortunate I don't know you too much besides that you are in Washington and don't want me to attend DigiPen (I don't really want to either since it's far away and not sure of it's worth attending especially compared to Laguna College of Art and Design).

A cool Brit that owns a multi-million dollar company in the form of Bowserpedia Industries, and you have written some funny comics as well.

Being a Yoshi fan and sort of being confused with Yoshi Flutter Jump.

I'm pretty sure I've confused both of you when you two weren't using my Yoshi themes and I think one time I had trouble recalling which one was the Jojora hater.

Jojora hater btw

Enjoys beating up Wario in whatever possible. I remember using your Wario Boomer mod in L4D2. It was incredibly amusing fighting a bunch of generic zombies and then all of a sudden "WAAAAA" *explodes*

Back