how often do you curse in real life?

question

• I fucking curse like a motherfucking salior, bitchass.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • I curse pretty frequently

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I curse somewhat frequently

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I curse occasionally

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I curse somewhat rarely

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I curse pretty rarely

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Cursing?! Why, what a horrible thing to even think of!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
FUCK SHIT BALLS ASS BITCH DIPSHIT!

(In other words, too much.)

I rarely swear when I'm talking. When I'm thinking or typing, however...

I'm like DF. I only cuss when I'm alone, and even then the only curse I use is "crap.." I get it from my uncle.

I curse all the time. Believe it or not but irl I have a pretty short temper so I end up cursing a lot.

this thread is basically an excuse for people to come in and excessively swear to prove to people that they swear a lot

and now i shall join them

pillock, idiot, moron, copenhagen, marijuana, testicles, poop, intercourse

as you can see, i'm quite the potty mouth

JonTron said:
this thread is basically an excuse for people to come in and excessively swear to prove to people that they swear a lot

and now i shall join them

pillock, idiot, moron, copenhagen, marijuana, testicles, poop, intercourse

as you can see, i'm quite the potty mouth

I don't curse very often, but I do curse.

I don't really pay attention to how much I swear but I've been told enough times by others that I swear enough for them to notice it. I used to not swear around my parents but that filter died years ago. I just do it subconsciously at this point.

Ninelevendo said:
Jacques said:
Lyn said:

not even when somebody throws flowers at you??
Hhheeeyyy join the club!

I seriously read that as flamethrowers.

Lol I read it as Fire Flowers.
Also for the swearing, you may notice I swear occasionally online. If I'm really really annoyed (like two weeks ago I was cleaning my room and a stack of books fell off a shelf on top of me, I grabbed the shelf and that came down too. Then my brother threw a football in my face by accident since they play sports in the house) then I might cuss under my breath. Also if I'm alone and super ticked. But I honestly swear mostly online tbh. But I never really get mad online, I just get it incorporated like, "That was *bleeping* great" "*Bleep* yeah!" etc.

I use my magic curses fairly often, but I attempt to cover up the evidence as well as I can.

never around family, only very rarely among friends (like when i'm trying to be funny), and almost never when i'm alone unless i'm driving

i don't really like cussing its just gotten to be kind of a kneejerk reaction which i'm not proud of. i've gotten to where i turn exclamations of pain into garbled consonants though. like if a whack my head on something it usually just turns into fffffghghgshshlslk.

I tend to cuss at my clock subconsiously in the morning when I'm really tired.
I noticed this morning when it went off (it seemed so loud) that I said in a relatively louder voice, "Fucking... holy shit" or something.
I tend to swear a lot more under my breath then I used to lmao.

And also I do let out a few swears when Stupid Hoe gets stuck in my head because of the few lines that say...

And I p--- on b------
You can stop my dissin'
If you take the jisses (I don't know what jisses is but it's Nicki Minaj so)
You don't like the missus
Give my a-- some kisses

And usually it sounds like "give my ah some kisses," so...

Back