how often do you curse in real life?

question

• I fucking curse like a motherfucking salior, bitchass.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • I curse pretty frequently

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I curse somewhat frequently

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I curse occasionally

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I curse somewhat rarely

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I curse pretty rarely

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Cursing?! Why, what a horrible thing to even think of!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
It depends on who's nearby. I try to avoid swearing around my mom because she gets triggered, and at school because I don't want to get in trouble. If I'm alone (or with someone who clearly doesn't care) then I swear somewhat often.

I used to avoid it like the plague at all times back in high school (I was even one of those kids that would go OOOOOO YOU SAID A BAAAAD WORD IM TELLING), but I think the moment I really stopped caring as much was when I got into an argument with a girl at TLS in 2013, I was having a bad day and she started criticizing me for some minor grievance, it was just kind of the straw that broke the camel's back, and I snapped, went off the deep end and shouted some... unflattering things. I regret the things I said that day, but I think that was the moment my "squeaky clean" vocabulary went away.

There's some words I still won't say, like the "N" word, because they are slurs, and there's one word (the R word that is directed towards mentally challenged people) that I used to say all the time as a kid (because my stepmom taught me it wasn't offensive) that I no longer use because I know now that she wasn't exactly a role model in that regard and in my eyes that word is indeed a slur.

The only thing I ever say in real life is hell, and that's only when I'm alone, talking to my boyfriend, or under my breath.

I'm the captain of sailors when it comes to swearing. Although it's usually when nobody is around or when I'm online.

typically i only cast curses upon those who assault me first, though i try not to do anything worse than the Imperio curse

Back