how often do you curse in real life?

question

• I fucking curse like a motherfucking salior, bitchass.

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • I curse pretty frequently

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • I curse somewhat frequently

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I curse occasionally

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • I curse somewhat rarely

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I curse pretty rarely

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Cursing?! Why, what a horrible thing to even think of!

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
Aaaaand same here when these songs get stuck in my head. It literally drives me nuts because all the swear-a-ton ones get stuck in my head >:[

I do curse quite a lot but I don't overdo it I do say the f word and stuff like that but I never overdo it.

Jim Perry said:
And also I do let out a few swears when Stupid Hoe gets stuck in my head because of the few lines that say...

And I p--- on b------
You can stop my dissin'
If you take the jisses (I don't know what jisses is but it's Nicki Minaj so)
You don't like the missus
Give my a-- some kisses

And usually it sounds like "give my ah some kisses," so...
If you don't like the song, then why do you know this stuff? If you actually do like the song, then you might wanna go get checked on at the doctor

kinda frequently, mostly with the word shit, as everytime i get surprised im like OH SHIT

which is pretty often tbh.

A51_Trooper said:
Gordon Ramsay.
"This squid is so undercooked, I can still hear it telling Spongebob to fuck off!"

I will only ever say "crap" or "badass" freely, both irl and online. If I'm making a direct quote, though, I will use any profanity that was in the line, so long as it's one of the acceptable ones for sitcoms.

YoshiKong said:
A51_Trooper said:
Gordon Ramsay.
"This squid is so undercooked, I can still hear it telling Spongebob to *bleep* off!"

"You useless sack of Yankee Dankee doodle s---e!"

Nothing against you, YK, don't worry :)

J-Yoshi64 said:
I will only ever say "crap" or "badass" freely, both irl and online. If I'm making a direct quote, though, I will use any profanity that was in the line, so long as it's one of the acceptable ones for sitcoms.

crap isnt even a curse word.

I swear pretty frequently, but that is as an explanation most of the time. But when I sing songs with swear words, I follow along. But at least I keep it under control.

I... do it more than I should... not that much, but still.

I think I might have to cleanse my tongue a bit.

Recently I started saying scheiß ("scheiss" if you don't want to search for that non-English character) a lot. It's fine if moral guardians don't know what it translates to...

Moldomré said:
YFJ said:
I've never done it. Never plan to. I also keep the forum censor on so I don't have to read every curse word posted here.

Yeah, about that. How do you turn on the censor?

Also, I never curse.
It should be on by default, but if it isn't, click Profile, scroll over Modify Profile and click "Look and Layout". On that menu, make sure "Leave words uncensored" is not checked. If done right, every curse word should display as *bleep*.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I don't curse often at all. Most of the time, I say hell or freaking or whatever

I curse a lot more than I do back then now.

I used to swear like a sailor when I was younger, especially a lot in middle school since many of my former peers picked it up around that time and I guess I was sorta pressured into doing it as well. However with age comes wisdom and as I matured, I slowly began to drop it as it had reached the point of becoming a nasty habit that I was not fond of.

I don't swear at all, though I do occasionally use abbreviations which would contain a swear word if expanded (e.g. RTFQ).

if you're going to substitute another word you just might as well use the original word

that's my opinion; you're going to say it anyway, just let it out

Back