What people on the Internet get on your nerves?

>this thread

9bYyT.jpg

in response to the topic, basically everyone at funnyjunk has become right wing nutjobs, which is why i refuse to go there

aside from the occasional funny post, you'll find some sort of political post, which will almost always support right wing politics, such as Trump for President, and supporting Brexit, if you agree with them you get celebrated, if you disagree with them, you're branded a troll, thumbed down to hell, and will eventually be driven from the site

even if they get proven wrong, they always have to be right, so they gang up on you until you become tired and leave

because their community is that god damn nasty

they also make fun of autism and other mental illnesses which is another asshole thing to do

the worst bit about all of this? i think they actually understand and support the anarchism that their right wing beliefs will eventually bring.

they're a bunch of sadists, and they annoy me the most

but of course, that's just my opinion.

Dr. Alphys said:
I hope you realize that answering that question would arguably be against the rules. Just calling that into awareness.

On the same note I am not very fond of this topic's premise in general. It gives off this vibe of shit-talking people without having to directly confront them, and being all " ;)" and "you know who I'm talking about" while doing it.

Strikes me as not really in good spirit, the whole thing.

actually now that i think about it, you're right, i didnt even think about that this topic could really mean in the grand scheme of things.

ugh

People who troll for nearly every post they make.
People who, despite having English as a first language, type incomprehensibly.

Spammers, trollers, and people who send insulting messages.

Oh, and it also annoys me when I go the comments section of anything and all comments are random shit unrelated to the article/video/post.

Those "sub to bang your crush/[insert celebrity here], like for good look/[bang celebrity], reply for [insert whatever here], keep scrolling/ignore for bad luck" people on youtube and those "keep scrolling/ignore for Satan/Justin Beiber" people on facebook. Nobody cares, now find a way to get attention that isn't chain letters. It's 2016, I thought that crap was over with in 2009.

people that are good at romance

because im not

jealously and whatnot

Samus Aran said:

because im not

jealously and whatnot
Those people generally don't get on my nerves, unless they never shut up about it.

I also hate people on the Internet who overuse "randomness" humor because they have the logic that if a joke makes no sense, it's automatically funny.

aww man sometimes randomness can be funny. excessive randomness is easy to ignore too.

i don't think it's anything to get worked up about tbh

Zuko said:
Samus Aran said:

because im not

jealously and whatnot
Those people generally don't get on my nerves, unless they never shut up about it.
posts like this make me wonder how i sound to people

the ones that particularly annoy me are ones that go over to famous peoples' social media accounts and make nothing but insulting comments on their posts.

a sign of pure jealousy

Kanan Matsuura said:
Zuko said:
Samus Aran said:

because im not

jealously and whatnot
posts like this make me wonder how i sound to people

nah if anything im just really jealous

people who think they're cool/better than others bc they have a 'better taste' in things e.g. 'oh all these people like x type of this but ME? nah i only like REAL forms of the thing so i like y type'(usually this has to do with music)

edgy kids

people who make fun of other people for something they like like chill fam we all just tryna have a good time and if it makes someone genuinely happy and its harmless then what's the problem?

people who all they talk about is drugs

NSY said:
the ones that particularly annoy me are ones that go over to famous peoples' social media accounts and make nothing but insulting comments on their posts.

a sign of pure jealousy
how about the people who comment on there asking inane questions when they know for a certain fact that said celebrity is never going to sift through a billion and one replies to answer that question?

JonTron said:
NSY said:

a sign of pure jealousy
how about the people who comment on there asking inane questions when they know for a certain fact that said celebrity is never going to sift through a billion and one replies to answer that question?
those people are just wasting precious time of their lives

SpinyMaster347 said:
people who think they're cool/better than others bc they have a 'better taste' in things e.g. 'oh all these people like x type of this but ME? nah i only like REAL forms of the thing so i like y type'(usually this has to do with music)

edgy kids

people who make fun of other people for something they like like chill fam we all just tryna have a good time and if it makes someone genuinely happy and its harmless then what's the problem?

people who all they talk about is drugs
I was born in the wrong generation

I dislike it when somebody gives me a reply that doesn't make sense to what I posted, or just changed the topic with what they posted. Even worse is if the reply doesn't have good language structure.

Thanks for reading.

Back