Mario-themed texture pack coming to Minecraft Wii U

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/729645476987871232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

hot damn they really went all out for this thing

they even replaced the wolves with poochy (!!!)

Nyrie said:
do people actually play minecraft on wii u

If the Miiverse is anything to go by, it's pretty popular among Japanese players.

Thanks for reading.

Paul Heyman said:
they even replaced the wolves with poochy (!!!)

pl1er92.png

ahahaha, that's pretty great.

do people actually play minecraft on wii u

It's one of the best-selling download games in pretty much all regions, so... yes?

I don't play minecraft but I appreciate this.

Just saw this video because it popped up on my Twitter feed and holy smokes this looks so awesome. I would be legitimately interested in this if I had the funds for Wii U Minecraft.

In case you want to see more of the "roster", you can have a look here:

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/minecraft-super-mario-mash-pack-coming-next-week-retail-release-next-month/

There is even a Rex!

blah, can't you like do this in the PC version of Minecraft already?

If I had this game I'd totally get this.

Midna said:
p o o c h y
o
o
c
h
y

Funny you have that layout.

W a l u i g i
a
l
u
i
g
i

Seeing ^ in Minecraft actually looks pretty interesting.

Baby Luigi said:
blah, can't you like do this in the PC version of Minecraft already?
I think yes, which is probably why it's free, it's likely more a time-saving pack than a pack that actually adds new features.

Here’s some of the characters you will be able to play as: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Yoshi, Toadette, Birdo, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Shy Guy, Kamek, Koopa, Diddy Kong, Dr. Mario, or even all seven Koopalings.
niiiice

i doubt it because consoles tend to be really closed-source and proprietary with their systems.

i can think of ways they can disable whatever for pvp, like if you make adjustment mods to your character's build, you can't use them for pvp. or there's a limit that you can adjust to your mods for use in pvp. they just need to be creative with them, and it seems like nintendo knows how to adjust character builds without breaking pvp

but alas, my expectations were met in this pack, but who am i kidding, i'm literally the only person who wants baby mario and baby luigi. oh well.

Baby Luigi said:
i can think of ways they can disable whatever for pvp, like if you make adjustment mods to your character's build, you can't use them for pvp. or there's a limit that you can adjust to your mods for use in pvp. they just need to be creative with them, and it seems like nintendo knows how to adjust character builds without breaking pvp

but alas, my expectations were met in this pack, but who am i kidding, i'm literally the only person who wants baby mario and baby luigi. oh well.
Are you sure we've seen all skins? There's 40 of them.

2257 said:
also it looks like dry bones is playable?? a++, pay attention mario kart 9
To be honest, I think the roster of Mario Kart 8 pales in front of this (with the possible exception of the babies), and finally there is a roster with the main characters and the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. and Dry Bones and Diddy Kong and Petey Piranha and Birdo and Boom Boom and the Hammer Brothers and Kamek and... ok, you got the concept (I don't know if King Boo is in, but seeing the staues it could be).

well let's see

mario
luigi
peach
daisy
toad
toadette
yoshi
birdo
bowser
bowser jr.
wario
waluigi
shy guy
kamek
koopa
diddy kong
dr. mario
7 koopalings
rosalina
hammer bro
boom-boom
boomerang mario
pokey
fire mario (not sure if this counts)
mario w/fludd
piantas
petey piranha
cat mario
captain toad
dry bones
dr. mario
cat peach
tanooki mario
kitsune luigi

all the player-model like ones i've counted. yeah, that's a little over 40 (if i include the pianta skins as well)

i haven't played minecraft yet but honestly this looks pretty fuckin neato
surprised all of this is a free add-on as well

Back