Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Imagine asking someone to stop using the n word on a discord server because it's a literal racial slur and they act like you did something wrong

1566496422194.png

So, our assignment in Health today was to calculate how many servings of each food group we had today, right? So, My health teacher, Mr. Rogers, asked me why I didn't do anything. I told him that I didn't eat anything today (which was true) since I was too busy. So, Mr. Rogers was kind enough to walk me to the commons (where we get our food for lunch) and get some food. He then walked me to my last class of the day (Affective Skills) and gave me a pardon. What a guy, eh?

Protip for any of you that are planning to be parents. If your kids have social anxiety, don't force them to socialize like my dad just did to me. I'm in a no win situation here because I can't get out of it.

It doesn't always work. Sometimes, you might actually be trying to socialize with the wrong people and end up even worse, but some other times, you may meet amazing people whom you feel comfortable around.

It's a risk you may have to be willing to take though. If you're mentally strong enough, you should be able to go through. And even if not, the day will come where you will meet the right people.

I speak from experience.

Do you want to know what breaks more often then Joycons? My laptops charger. It has broken again, so now I need to buy a new one and I can't use my laptop. The charger itself is terrible, it uses a unique design, and has a magnet inside so it snaps onto the computer.

The laptop now needs to be plugged in permanently at this point, and combined with rather outdated specs I should be able to use it for another year before it needs to be replaced.

Only my little brother will with me on my actual birthday, my mom's doctor has scheduled her surgery on that day, of course, my dad has to drive her home when it ends, aye, bad timing.
tumblr_pbqgtbVThw1rz6w0do1_500.gifv

Don't worry. Your internet friends (Including me) all wish you a happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Even though this isn't the Birthday thread. But it's not off-topic.

I burnt my right ring finger in the oven when cooking dinner, but it's ok now. Hopefully I can get a pair of gloves for this sort of thing soon

Ooh, burning your finger sucks.

You have this bubble that is filled with water for some time. I burned my arm two years ago and the mark is still here, although mostly faded.

My shoulder feels like it might be at the very least sprained, if not dislocated. I don't have full range of motion without it hurting insanely badly.

I literally can't formulate sentences and speak anymore. I don't know what the fuck's happening, but I hope a good night's sleep fixes it.

A giant red and blue lizard shown up on my bed and I was scared and while I got my parents to look for it, I threw up, I ended up sleeping on the couch, but my Maine Coon decided to get on my chest and now I have trouble breathing

Be me
Day started 1 hour ago at 5am
Just moved into a new home, haven't brought coffee maker yet
1 of my 5 housemates doesn't like me, and he hasn't brought his bed yet, and for some godforsaken reason we're placed next to each other
Decides to ditch the tension by drinking coffee at a cafe
Walks to Mcdonald's because its lobby hours are 5am-11pm
Closed anyway
Walks to Dunkin
Buys coffee and donut and sits in lobby
Wifi is down
Hand flinches and knocks entire cup of hot coffee all over my light colored hoodie
Embarassed, walks out and sees Mcdonalds is now open
Their machine is down, is only accepting cash
Asks where the nearest atm is
Goes to atm to take out a 20
"Not enough funds"
realizes I spent most of my 1st weeks income on first&last rent
bought a 7/11 coffee and went back home

Last edited:
Back