Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

I feel super sick right now, it flat out hurts to even move

pay troubles with work. I don't expect the average worker there to do their job properly so I shouldn't have expected the cash office workers to be doing their job properly either. aaaah i dont like confrontation.

Team Kirby said:
Moldo said:
The Super Mario Sunshine disc that we've owned for years finally died.
I'm sad about that.
You know what I recommend?

Softmod your Wii, grab a rip of Mario Sunshine, stick it on an SD card, and play it with the Nintendont GCN loader.

Thanks for the advice, but I doubt I'll ever mod a console. Don't have the guts.
And before you say it, it may be easy to do, but I just don't want to do it.

My CD player just won't output good audio anymore. And I tested multiple CDs on there, some freshly opened albums and shitty audio came out. I'm going to use a computer to enjoy music from CDs again.

I was wondering why an order was taking so long to arrive and realised I accidentally mixed up the address numbers. I'm probably shit out of luck on this one, it took me too long to realise my mistake. Man I feel so ashamed because I was trying to be super careful this time too and it still happened.

Bowser's Inside Story DX is STILL sold out at the local Walmart. *Grumbles*

At this point I'm thinking about just ordering a copy off of Amazon instead.

Ya know how I thought that my Super Mario Sunshine disc was dead? Good news is, it wasn't.

Bad news is, it was the Wii that was dying. And now it's dead. Can't read any discs. And my mom won't let us get another Wii for sure, which means we can't play GC games anymore.

Any other fans of game soundtracks here? I come with rather unfortunate news.

You know BrawlBRSTMs3? Yeah, like, the #1 VG music extension channel on YouTube? They've announced that they're taking down all Nintendo music from the channel. They say that Nintendo's blocked several of their videos, from both old and new games, and that they have taken the warning.

I don't know why Nintendo is doing this. I don't think they have any intent to release the music as paid soundtracks. They're honestly just being real jerks right now, even though they technically have the legal right to do this. It just doesn't seem right.

The channel had an immense impact on me personally. One of my favorite things to do as a kid was to head over to YouTube and listen to some extensions of my favorite tunes. Or just find myself some new tunes. Whichever I felt like doing. In fact, right up until yesterday, that was still a favorite pastime of mine. Actually, last night on my ride home from the beach, I was chilling out to nothing other than their extension of Rainbow Curse's final boss theme (and that tune is absolutely amazing, mind you). Just a half-hour ago, expecting to hear Rainbow Curse's title theme, I saw a "this video has been removed" page. Well, that was a rude awakening...

With this channel goes a part of my soul. This channel was my childhood, and now that it's gone...I'm just so upset right now. Not every game has an official soundtrack or sound test mode, so I can't understand why Nintendo did this. Thankfully, I was lucky enough to have downloaded their extension of Rainbow Curse's final boss theme just yesterday, but everything else? I can't say the same.

Sigh...now that that rant is done, time to find a new channel that might, just might, have actually good 30-minute extensions of Rainbow Curse music. I can't believe this. I'm so upset.

The site is still up. I recommend you get BrawlBox and download your favorite video game songs as brstm, have BrawlBox open them and play them. BrawlBox can play songs on loop until you get tired of the song, so it is kinda like extended version of songs. BrawlBox can export songs as ,wav but if you want them to loop and fade, you need some audio editing programs like audacity. Audacity can help you locate the beginning loop sample (sample is a unit of measure) and then you can make a selection and copy paste it several times (or use the repeat function), and then apply a fade (like studio fade) so you have a 30 min wav. If you need mp3, just export it as mp3, provided you download lame encoder (it's called lame), which you can find on the internet.

You can also nab foobar with the vgmstream extension to listen to brstm, and it also lets you listen to nus3bank (the audio for Smash 4, you modded that one, so you should have a dump with nus3bank). Vgmstream also lets you listen to other formats like bfwav and bfstm (both audio for Mario Kart 8 ).

I also recommend you get youtube-dl, a command line based executable file that lets you download YouTube video, so you should use it for any YouTube video you want to preserve in case something like this happens again.

I am sad to see that BrawlBRSTMs has basically excised their content, but I somehow don't feel like I missed it. I think the reason is that I am currently in a phase of disinterest in Nintendo-based music tracks, so extended versions are not going to be interesting to me, while I prefer other types of (non-game) soundtracks. I do think it's a shame that this is inevitable, because I might want to check out another track but now that they are gone an alternative would basically be the only other choice.

Thank you for reading.

I got sunburnt. It is painful, but at least it isn't worse as I had a bit of sunscreen on.

Candy Heart said:
My brother tried to kill my mom and my sister, I feel sick and stressed

These.....are the kinds of things you need to be prepared to supply context for before clicking 'post reply'.

My grandfather's brother passed away.

Candy Heart said:
My brother gave into his alcohol addiction, got super violent and took it out on anybody nearby, it's not a pretty story to say the least
Uh yeah, isn't there laws for assault?

My aunt has got cancer. I hope she'll pull through.

I scratched my phone a little.

definitely not too much..............right?

Sheriff Woody said:
I scratched my phone a little.

definitely not too much..............right?

If you have a screen protector, it should not be an issue since those are more easily replaceable.

Thank you for reading.

Back