Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Much like my copy of Spyro 2, Pac-Man World finally croaked after the opening cutscene started glitching out.

I got an ear drum infection and swimmer's ear. I think today was the worst it could get. But on the bright side, I will likely be feeling better tonight as long as I have taken the right medicine and within the next 4 days, I should be all better.

The Animal Crossing Gamecube I bought turned out to be a bust. Not much of a loss, it was my first try-out of the series. Still and annoyance though.
Maybe I'll get New Leaf instead.

A couple years ago, my official GamePad battery charger broke. So my dad bought a third-party one...which broke in a matter of months. So he bought a third-party USB charger, and I've had to live with that ever since.

As I use my Wii U GamePad more and more, the total fully-charged battery life has decreased. When I got my Wii U, the GamePad lasted a total of about 3-4 hours. That battery life has decreased a whole lot since then, and now the total battery life is just over 10 minutes...fully charged. No joke! It's really frustrating, since it has to be plugged in all the time. But I eventually learned to live with it.

The worst of it all happened a couple of days ago. My current USB charger stopped functioning entirely. My GamePad has not charged at all since. I tried to cut back on our usage of the GamePad, so we could at least save its power for emergencies. But just today, my brother left the Wii U on, with the GamePad on as well, and unsurprisingly, it died. Now the GamePad has a dead battery (that would only last 10 minutes if it was charged, anyway), and I have absolutely no way to charge it. My Wii U GamePad is officially dead.

To continue using my Wii U GamePad, I have to pay $20 for a new 3-hour battery, and another $20 for yet another charger (I will get an official one this time). I probably won't have the money until I get a job in a couple months. That means my GamePad is unusable for probably about 6 months. I won't possibly survive without my GamePad for that long. Man, life can sure get really frustrating.

I dislike my Color Theory class. A lot.

Exacto blade accident.

The tip of my index finger hurts and I hope the damn thing doesn't get infected.

Got a 56 on my Math quiz.

I fell ill, maybe trying to wade in river water to help neighbours barefoot is a bad idea.

School in of itself is a bad joke.

I broke a tooth the other day, and from then to now (less than a week) I swear I've bitten my tongue more times than the entirety of my 23 year existence. It's bled twice today. I'm rather upset about that right now.

I've been having a problem with the corner of my mouth hurting which has gone on for over 4 days now. I'm really hoping it clears up soon, because it made eating rather painful today, and now I kind of feel tired and sick.

Some mild heartburn after eating a little too quickly earlier, but today surprisingly enough is pretty decent otherwise. Can't complain too much.

After Effects has been a asshole to me lately. Every time I do a simple task (e.g. importing a file), it spazzes out or crashes completely. This is delaying my project even further then I wanted to. It has never done this before AND my computer has high specs.

try uninstalling and reinstalling it

My brain is on full out attack mode, it refuses to let me to move on from the past.

Sometimes, I think I'm just flat out unlovable, so much damage have been done to me over the years

I'm having receding gums. Today I had a normal gum, but then part of it got loose and fell out. The bad thing is that I haven't been to a dentist in nine years. I'll either will need grafting to cover the exposed tooth root or lose a tooth. I don't want to loose a tooth since all of them is permanent teeth. If the tooth falls out, I'll need to get dentures, and I don't like dentures.

I cutt myself when. i was Shaving my face today before. Luckily not pain like before but it still hurt like pain. And now my face itches alot.

I have a test tomorrow that I'm probably going to get a C on even if I actually study for it.

I feel like $#!^.

I have a huge history paper due on Wednesday.

I possibly have several torn muscles in my shoulder.

So yeah, average day-in-the-life of a highschool teenager.

Back