Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could)?

Best candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
You can be too centrist. Prime examples would be the global warming debate (specifically, if global warming is happening), where taking the "moderate" position is the wrong one. There is a "right" and there is a "wrong". In other cases, going too moderate can dissatisfy your voter base while you risk trying to get votes on the other side. You can also not paint a really strong image of your positions if you're too soft on issues.

Tim Kaine, prior to being selected, has supported deregulating banks, supports the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and doesn't have a great labor record, which I myself do not support. He's not too hard on the right, more like a moderate conservative, but he kind of shows my doubt for Hillary Clinton, who I think is not to the left enough.

That being said, politics is somewhat of a "lesser-of-an-evils" choice. And I do think Clinton has a strategy on why she's picking Tim Kaine. So maybe in the end... it's a good thing?

Hobbes said:
He's not too hard on the right
It's called bipartisanship, an area in which Hillary fails greatly and Kaine will be a great help. You gotta work with the other party.

I think Hillary made a very good choice with Kaine as her running mate.
I thought she was experienced in that stuff, politics. Not to mention, considering this whole divisive climate between the two parties, I suppose Tim Kaine isn't a bad pick after all.

so this is on imgur:

USA6q1F.jpg

it's essentially the three main candidate's views all summed up (which is, ironically, not what people are focusing on during this election), so you can compare and choose who's the better candidate. don't focus on the type of person they are, merely what they will bring to your country

looking at this, i honestly identify more with clinton's views

johnson has a few, but in the long run some of his views just wouldn't fit it with me

then you have trump, who, in my opinion is just asinine in all but a very few views

of course i'm british so this doesn't affect me, i want to know what you chaps across the pond think about it

this should be shown to every single person in america because it actually shows trump's political views, something that's getting constantly ignored due to his "character"

people should vote based on who's political views they the like most not who's the most likable character

I'll probably be voting for Clinton. I can get behind her policies. She's also the most likely to appoint progressive judges to the supreme court. I just cannot support someone like Donald Trump. This is the man who said domestic and foreign policy, as in pretty much the whole job, would be handled by his VP, and he would be in charge of "making America great again". I don't care if you hate Hillary Clinton, she at least can hold a position of government competently. Additionally, the hateful and incompetent rhetoric Trump spews is not fit for a person in the oval office.

trump doesn't have views. i don't see why people keep forgetting this. anything he says he'll contradict at some other point in time. the only thing you can really be sure about him is that he's a compulsive liar

i don't want to vote for Hillary but I'm also grounded enough to realize that voting literally anyone else will ruin this country and screw over millions of people

Jeff Goldblum said:
so this is on imgur:
*image*

Clinton has definitely the most agreeable views with me, especially on the science-based ones like global warming and compulsory vaccination

well the election is tomorrow and thanks to some friends ill be voting for hillary.

I'm just waiting for Wednesday when all those god-awful political commercials are gone.

Well since the election is practically almost over, if I could, I'd vote for Jill Stein. Of course, my state and I hold little influence in the electoral college so...yeah.

I dear hope to god Hillary wins, Hillary may have a private email server and curruption allegations because of it she's far from a ideal candidate but that's nothing compared to what Trump's done in which he has literally performed every single form of discrimination, tax evade, ridiculous policy and outright lying. The entire rest of the world does not want Donald Trump to win, most politicians, celebrities and experts are against it and the dollar will fall massively if he does. It would be a disaster to the planet with this and brexit put together.

If I could vote for anyone I want without any influence then I would either vote Bernie or a third term for Obama.

Snack said:
didn't you get the memo that hillary is letting all underage canadians vote so she can rig the tremendous, just the best state of maine

wew lad snack is getting spicy

Back