Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could)?

Best candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Possibly.

I assumed the "or would vote for if you could" was referring to people under the voting age who can't vote and the question was asking who they would vote for if they had the ability to vote.

GalacticPetey said:
I assumed the "or would vote for if you could" was referring to people under the voting age who can't vote and the question was asking who they would vote for if they had the ability to vote.
Yes, that's what I meant.

I think you can still vote for him via write-in, but yeah.

GalacticPetey said:
I mean, obviously that's what was intended, but it still applies to this situation. I doubt anyone wants to vote for Clinton OR Trump.

You could join me in the Gary Johnson camp though!

I took Bernie Sanders off the poll.

With the way things are going, I think we need a hard reset. I say we just scrap these parties all together and just reinstate the Federalists.

JOHN ADAMS 2016

JonTron said:
why not go even further back?

KING GEORGE III 2016
King George's line from Hamilton is starting to ring true.

Oceans rise
Empires fall
Next to Washington, they all look small
All alone
Watch them run
They will tear each other into pieces
Jesus Christ, this will be fun!

2257 said:
Hey, there's one candidate the establishment didn't want nominated that made it to the general election! Donald Tru...

Well drat.

We can vote for a megalomaniacal liar who's supported by the worst voters in America, or we can vote for a pathological liar who's supported by the entire government and a good portion of coporate America.

Javelin said:

it'll also help with the serious problem of overpopulation

giant meteor has to compete with gamma ray burst

who will you vote for? i'll be going for gamma ray burst, even though it does hate ozone layer and campaigns against global warming advocates.

wow this election is a joke

i'm so tempted to vote for a 3rd party after those leaks

Baby Luigi said:
wow this election is a joke

i'm so tempted to vote for a 3rd party after those leaks
if you don't live in a swing state you might as well boost gary johnson's or jill stein's totals

and hey, i hear gary johnson is polling pretty high. if he polls at 15% then he gets to go to the presidential debates, which would be great

hilary has her problems but she's the lesser of two evils compared to trump and i do thing she can cause a positive impact on america

trump on the other hand is dangerous to the entire would, his hatred toward certain groups of people is the last thing you want from the us president

it's the choice between the racist, the liar and the one who won't get in

and at least the liar knows how to run a country, so hillary it is

The only thing positive about Trump right now is Congress would probably impeach him.

But that would leave us with his running mate Mike Pence. I don't know much about him except that he supports the Tea Party and that he was named the most conservative VP candidate in the last 40 years by FiveThirtyEight.

lol, even if the emails didn't happen, I would question Hillary Clinton's choice of Tim Kaine. More centrist crap, it seems to me.

Striker Mario said:
lol, even if the emails didn't happen, I would question Hillary Clinton's choice of Tim Kaine. More centrist crap, it seems to me.

Not an opinion on Tim Kaine specifically, but I don't see what's so bad about being a moderate.

Back