Who are you voting for (or would vote for if you could)?

Best candidate?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • None of them

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
I think there's a difference between expressing disagreement and outright saying that "libertarians are the worst".

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
A 3rd party vote will only let Trump win. Plus I believe Libertarians are the worst.

First, no it won't. if everyone who likes Johnson or doesn't like Trump or Clinton votes Johnson, Johnson will end up with about 60% of republicans and 40% of democrats, which is about 50% of the popular vote. And by the way, I hate repeating myself.

Second, do you know how many people you just insulted? Take my dad, a registered libertarian, for example.What you just said is like going up to him and saying "You're a [insult] and a [swear] because you're a libertarian" followed by hitting him in face, just because you disagree with his opinions. I'm going to be blunt and say that calling libertarians "the worst" is plain stupid for reasons stated above in this post.

F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
A 3rd party vote will only let Trump win. Plus I believe Libertarians are the worst.

First, no it won't. if everyone who likes Johnson or doesn't like Trump or Clinton votes Johnson, Johnson will end up with about 60% of republicans and 40% of democrats, which is about 50% of the popular vote. And by the way, I hate repeating myself.

Second, do you know how many people you just insulted? Take my dad, a registered libertarian, for example.What you just said is like going up to him and saying "You're a [insult] and a [swear] because you're a libertarian" followed by hitting him in face, just because you disagree with his opinions. I'm going to be blunt and say that calling libertarians "the worst" is plain stupid for reasons stated above in this post.

1.) Excuse my political incorrectness but I never complain about your conservative opinions

2.) A libertarian administration supports deregulation of business and America will become Anarcho-capitalist

3.) Now that Bernie has lost, Libertarians are nonstop harassing and spamming me. There getting into the social media groups, some of them are mixed with Trump supporters. It's turning into chaos. Johnson isn't going to win because if he splits the Democratic vote with Clinton, then Trump will have the majority of Republican votes.

"What about independents? There's a lot of independents!"

Indies don't vote as often as partisan players.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

1.) Excuse my political incorrectness but I never complain about your conservative opinions

I'm sorry? Maybe you don't complain about them, but you sure do seem to hate them.

F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

I'm sorry? Maybe you don't complain about them, but you sure do seem to hate them.

"Libertarians are nonstop harassing and spamming me."

Why do you think?

F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

I'm not defending or supporting anyone here, but you do seem to be a evangelical ultra-conservative from what I've seen. The problem isn't the conservative ideals, but the fact that you seem so inflexible. Being an ultra-conservative or ultra-liberal both are both things that annoy almost everyone outside those groups. It becomes an issue when one becomes so liberal/conservative that they don't even consider the points given by the other group, even if it is basic common sense. Heck, that's one of the reasons that everyone ot a die-hard conservative hated Ted Cruz- he's completely inflexible and shoots down any point made by a liberal just because it was made by a liberal.

It's okay to be conservative, but for many topics (such as LGBT rights), it almost feels like mass conformity and ignorance. Granted, I'm probably very liberal, but I accept common sense before I think about anything more complicated. And if common sense is a conservative topic, that's okay, there's no shame in that.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
F-777 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:

"Libertarians are nonstop harassing and spamming me."

Why do you think?

How have libertarians been "harassing and spamming" you? If you mean to say that me trying to tell you that you insulted people or what-have-you is "harassing" you, then you've gone waaay too far over the line. I was stating something someone else said just a little more blunt.That's not "harassing and spamming" you.

Andy: If I were actually "ultra-conservative," I would probably state my opinions even more strongly than I already do. Sure, I'm conservative, but not "ultra-conservative." As for the inflexibility issue, it's like the homosexuality issue we had a few pages back. I might disagree with homosexuality, but I don't "hate" it per se. I know that long argument made it seem like I hated it, but I don't.

Hobbes said:
Libertarians mainly advocate for personal freedoms [...] Basically, the ideal of libertarianism is that you are free to do whatever you want as long as that doesn't interfere with others' abilities to do the same or their rights. It also advocates for a much smaller government, which collects fewer taxes and provides fewer services. This way, people can use their money freely in whatever they want or how they please. This of course means getting closer to a perfect competition where service and goods providers will have to compete in prices, thus offering alternatives for every wallet. It also wants less involvement abroad, as that is a waste of taxpayers' money and a government should prioritize its domestic issues.

That's basically the Libertarian cause.

I'm on mobile so I can't easily quote more posts but PLK88, do you really hate a party because they are "harassing and spamming" you by popping up in your social media feeds? How can a party even harass you? There are just so many things that make that statement ridiculous.

And I personally would like to live in an anarcho-capitalist country.

Hobbes said:
Hobbes said:
Libertarians mainly advocate for personal freedoms [...] Basically, the ideal of libertarianism is that you are free to do whatever you want as long as that doesn't interfere with others' abilities to do the same or their rights. It also advocates for a much smaller government, which collects fewer taxes and provides fewer services. This way, people can use their money freely in whatever they want or how they please. This of course means getting closer to a perfect competition where service and goods providers will have to compete in prices, thus offering alternatives for every wallet. It also wants less involvement abroad, as that is a waste of taxpayers' money and a government should prioritize its domestic issues.

That's basically the Libertarian cause.

I'm on mobile so I can't easily quote more posts but PLK88, do you really hate a party because they are "harassing and spamming" you by popping up in your social media feeds? How can a party even harass you? There are just so many things that make that statement ridiculous.

And I personally would like to live in an anarcho-capitalist country.
AHHHHHH CANS.WAV

I listen to Bernie's message. I understand it. But I'm finding these ******* supporters online that are all riled up now that it is apparently Clinton's election. Libertarians and trump supporters coming out now. THEY'VE DEVIATED FROM THE MEANING. I DON'T THINK THESE PEOPLE REALIZE THE LOGIC OF CAUSE AND EFFECT. CAUSE AND EFFECT. They'd want to Bernie run as Indie or 3rd, LIKE THAT'S GONNA WORK OUT?? That's only going to lend Trump the third hand but these fools are too ignorant to care and they actually don't care if Trump wins. Sounding more like Trump supporters. They've insulted my political views, they've insulted my mexican heritage, and they've made me feel cornered. They don't want to accept the possibility, THE POSSIBILITY, that Sanders might join Clinton. BUT NO! They shoot it off!! They keep comparing Clinton to Trump when they should bury the hatchet with Clinton to face the greater enemy Trump. As andymii said, ULTRASANDERS. ULTRASANDERS. THEY'RE NOT LIBERALS THEY'RE NOT CONSERVATIVES, THEY'RE IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WORLD. IF YOU'RE GONNA COME AT ME, DO SPARE ME A PIECE OF INSANITY! What happened? God help this country!!

I'M TRYING. I'M TRYING NOT TO GIVE UP ON SANDERS. I like him. I believe in him. But the problem is the campaign screwed up. They should have included more of the Latino and Afro-American communities into the political revolution. Focus on the communities as a whole. But they screwed up, took only the young ones while the damn media brainwashed the older ones into supporting Clinton and that's why she won. They deviated from the true essence and they're deviating still from the essence, amd that is why they're screwed. Oh god I can go on and on but trust me you don't want me to continue.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I'M TRYING. I'M TRYING NOT TO GIVE UP ON SANDERS. I like him. I believe in him. But the problem is the campaign screwed up. They should have included more of the Latino and Afro-American communities into the political revolution. Focus on the communities as a whole. But they screwed up, took only the young ones while the damn media brainwashed the older ones into supporting Clinton and that's why she won. They deviated from the true essence and they're deviating still from the essence, amd that is why they're screwed. Oh god I can go on and on but trust me you don't want me to continue.
sanders is out

face facts tony

General Neptune said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
sanders is out

face facts tony

I KNOW HE'S OUT. DON'T TELL STUPID **** THAT I ALREADY KNOW!
*Throws pencils at Neptune*

I GIVE UP ON AMERICAN POLITICS! NOBODY CAN SAVE US NOW! NOBODY CAN SAVE US! OUR ECONOMY WILL BE SHOT EITHER WAY! WE'LL FACE GOD'S WRATH, HIS VISCOUS WRATH THAT WILL DESTROY THE GLUTTONOUS EMPIRE WE HAVE ALLOWED TO BE BUILT! IT WILL SOON COME TO EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF AS OUR NATION WAKES UP FROM THIS STUPID DREAM THEY'VE BEEN KEEPING US IN FOR TOO LONG!

2257 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
WE'LL FACE GOD'S WRATH, HIS VISCOUS WRATH

i look forward to the little known eleventh plague of molasses

Are you trying to insult me?
COMMON COURTESY HAS DIED!
*Throws pencils everywhere*
Enough of this mockery!

I don't know whether to abandon this thread or sit here and eat popcorn in anticipation for the next thing to kick off

Should I remove Sanders from the list?

Back