• Ancient Canyons

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Wonder Land

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Temple Treasures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rain

You spent your entire time reading this.
Hello! I was just bored.. so I created this thread :P

Anyway...

Tracks:

Mushroom Cup:

Mario Colosseum

Monty Mole Mountain (A large mountain that has a dawn sky and a tunnel)

Honeybee Hive (A large hive with honeycombs that have bees and there is a giant bee that is holding a honey stick and there is a spinning tunnel you can go through)

Toad's Quarry (A large quarry you can go through with temples)

Flower Cup:

Mario Circuit (Just like Super mario 3D World with colorful blocks and a mario statue)

Shy Guy Taiga (Has 4 seasons: Winter,Spring,Summer,and Autumn. Has a colorful forge underneath the ground and there is a large forest that has a blacksmith house as a shortcut)

Walugi's Hotel (You can pass through spas,pools,fountains,rooms,malls,etc. ANYTHING A HOTEL HAS)

Cherry Road (A large waterfall made of chocolate with cherry bouncers and a large pink yoshi)

Star Cup

DK Factory (Just like the factory in DK's country returns.)

Pianta Park (Has large rollercoasters and you can even go into a rollercoaster. The boostpads are used as rollercoasters.Also has indoor waterparks,carousels,arcades,and restaurants. The rollercoasters are green and blue)

Kamek Hut (A large dome with sparks coming out of it and the sky is dusk. You can drive through his lab and library.)

Ancient Canyons (A track where you can drive through oases, a large sandy tunnel,a fossil museum,a large mountain,and more)

Special Cup:

Wonder Land (A large aurora sky with laggoons,caves,enchanted castles,and more!)

Temple Treasures (A large temple with treasure and a secret tunnel with a dragon statue holding treasure)

I had an idea for a track somewhere.... Ah, here it is

Rayquaza said:
Bowser's Galaxy Reactor
This race will be made into sections. All transitions will be made with a Glider Jump. Anti-Gravity would be perfect on this kind of stage, and with Mario Party 8 and 9 giving Bowser a space themed level, I'm surprised they haven't done something like this before.

Racers start at the Comet Observatory, making a couple turns before blasting out via Launch Star. This would have a cannon like effect. Players would land on a "broken castle" like effect. Perhaps the Spotlights could be like the boost pads in Cloutdtop Cruise, where you can only go through them when they're not going to damage you. After this you would go off a Glider jump, moving into the lava section. This would be like something you'd expect in a Bowser Castle stage with lava, fire bars, etc. Enter Section 2.

Section 2 moves on to the Ice Planet. With Ice blocks and maybe put Freezies there as obstacles. If a player accidentally falls off, there would be drive-able water that people could use for an easier but slower route. Then you'd head over to the quicksand planet, filled with pokeys and occasional quicksand pits. After all this players head into the Space Junk area. There would exist the fancy platforms, and this is a fairly simple area except for a couple fire bars. Moving on to Section 3.

Section 3 leads into the tower planet. Racers are driving head-on and must avoid bullet bills that are being shot at them like Airship Fortress. Then the players race on The Pathway that would normally lead to Bowser's battle. But instead of the battle, at the end of the pathway players drive into a track off a longer Glider section that's in the Black Hole. They must be careful to avoid the asteroids and debris that is floating around. There is Boost rings and a ground just in case. Like the asteroid section in MK7's Rainbow Road Section 3. A couple more turns and boost pads after this, and players jump out of the black hole onto Peach's Castle grounds, the Finish line right there.

A panchinko machine?

A sunken pirate ship?

Wario ware track?

Something akin to bob-omb battle field would be great. total chaos.

I always like the Sunshine-themed courses, and I think there's more areas they could draw from in that game.

Ancient Canyons would make a great opportunity for a Super Mario Land-themed race track! It could be renamed with something like Sandstone Sphynxway, and feature the flame-breathing lion sphynx from the said game.

Kamek Hut is a pretty neat and novel idea in the Mario games, since Kamek's status as a wizard has never been highlighted by a laboratory... I think.

I would like to give out my idea for a Rainbow Road theme. It could be toy-centric, perhaps even revolving around Toy Block Tower from Wario Land 4; beat blocks like the ones in Super Mario Galaxy 2 or Super Mario 3D World can be implemented. Imagine a race track where you live the fear of having the ground beneath you disappear in a moment!

You have an interesting imagination, unlike many I've seen giving out ideas on YouTube and forums... (not just for Mario Kart)

Make a track go through a Mario character's digestive system. Maybe Yoshi's or Bowser's.

Make Mario's track the most difficult track in the game and it's not Rainbow Road or a circuit.

Striker Mario said:
Make a track go through a Mario character's digestive system. Maybe Yoshi's or Bowser's.

We already had an RPG about that, so why don't they make it into a racetrack?

Out of your ideas, I like DK Factory. Great idea, a Donkey Kong level which is based on the games but doesn't have a generic jungle theme. Maybe it could use a remix of this:

Rayquaza said:
I had an idea for a track somewhere.... Ah, here it is

Rayquaza said:
Bowser's Galaxy Reactor
This race will be made into sections. All transitions will be made with a Glider Jump. Anti-Gravity would be perfect on this kind of stage, and with Mario Party 8 and 9 giving Bowser a space themed level, I'm surprised they haven't done something like this before.

Racers start at the Comet Observatory, making a couple turns before blasting out via Launch Star. This would have a cannon like effect. Players would land on a "broken castle" like effect. Perhaps the Spotlights could be like the boost pads in Cloutdtop Cruise, where you can only go through them when they're not going to damage you. After this you would go off a Glider jump, moving into the lava section. This would be like something you'd expect in a Bowser Castle stage with lava, fire bars, etc. Enter Section 2.

Section 2 moves on to the Ice Planet. With Ice blocks and maybe put Freezies there as obstacles. If a player accidentally falls off, there would be drive-able water that people could use for an easier but slower route. Then you'd head over to the quicksand planet, filled with pokeys and occasional quicksand pits. After all this players head into the Space Junk area. There would exist the fancy platforms, and this is a fairly simple area except for a couple fire bars. Moving on to Section 3.

Section 3 leads into the tower planet. Racers are driving head-on and must avoid bullet bills that are being shot at them like Airship Fortress. Then the players race on The Pathway that would normally lead to Bowser's battle. But instead of the battle, at the end of the pathway players drive into a track off a longer Glider section that's in the Black Hole. They must be careful to avoid the asteroids and debris that is floating around. There is Boost rings and a ground just in case. Like the asteroid section in MK7's Rainbow Road Section 3. A couple more turns and boost pads after this, and players jump out of the black hole onto Peach's Castle grounds, the Finish line right there.

I had an idea for a Galaxy Reactor track too. God, something like that would work so much better than another generic Bowser's Castle level.

As for my own ideas... well, Tiny Huge Island would be interesting, complete with the traffic going between both islands via pipes. And I'd love to see a Kitchen Island track, loosely based off the first Wario Land game. That series needs more Mario Kart representation.

Waluigi Hotel sounds like a wild idea, which is why I voted that one. A race in a hotel sounds pretty insane, especially if it's taken place completely indoors.

Beyond the scope of the poll, I would like to see a course that's taken place on an entire planet, where the only thing there is a race course. Maybe it could be called a "Raceway Planet" (unimaginative name, I know).

Thanks for reading.

We already had a course inside a mall, so the hotel course sounds good too

In Mario Kart 9 tracks I want to see Luigi Stadium because we had Mario Kart Stadium on Mario kart 8. :)

But it's "Mario Kart Stadium", not "Mario Stadium". It's like Figure 8 Circuit being Mario's course.

Striker Mario said:
I've always thought going through Yoob would be a great track :P Same with some of the other Partners in Time locations.

As disgusting as that is, but hey, it's interesting, it hasn't been done before, and you can make that possible with Mario, so why not? I think we should have tracks that go around existing courses like Whomp's Fortress, Tiny-Huge Island, Noki Bay, etc.. if there aren't some already. It would be nice driving through familiar locations, kind of how in the old Royal Raceway, we can drive on the outside castle area, but an entire track around that.

Mushroom Cup
  • Luigi Circuit: A straightforward course that's shaped like an L. Glider ramps and anti-gravity segments are used.
  • Yoshi Carnival: A theme park course that contains plenty of Yoshi's Island references.
  • Blooper Bay: A tropical course that contains underwater segments.
  • Evershade Manor: A course that consists of a haunted mansion and forest. Greenies, Slammers, Hiders, and Poltergeists make cameo appearances, while Gobbers can potentially spit up goop that can cause racers to spin out like they've been hit by a Banana Peel.
Flower Cup
  • Royal Highway: A highway-themed course where racers must avoid the traffic. References to Princess Peach can also be found.
  • Mario Circuit: A more advanced course with more turns, and has Goombas and Piranha Plants scattered at spots. A Chain Chomp may also attack racers who get too close to it.
  • Honeyhive Kingdom: A course that consists of a kingdom made out of honeycombs. The honey acts like light off-road. Designed to be Honey Queen's course.
  • Bramble Fields: A sky-themed course, with brambles being scattered around. The brambles can stun racers if they him them. Has a lot of anti-gravity and glider segments.
Bell Cup
  • Baby Circuit: A course with references to the baby characters that appeared in Yoshi's Island DS.
  • Frosty Peak: A snow-themed course with a good portion of turns, and has large snow boulders as hazards.
  • Juicy Jungle: A forest-themed course that contains a lot of fruits. A segment where racers race underwater in a lake full of fruit juice also exists.
  • Dusty Dunes: A desert-themed course that has a lot of Pokeys. Tweesters are also present at spots.
Star Cup
  • Starborn Village: A village-themed course that has a lot of Lumas present.
  • Beat Bop Dome: A course where its elements are affected by the beat of the BGM.
  • Golden Temple: A course that's a mix between a jungle and temple. The temple contains Donkey Kong references.
  • Airship Galleon: An airship-themed course, which has Mechakoopas and Rocky Wrenches as hazards.
Special Cup
  • Wario Arena: A stadium-themed course that references Wario. Has a large amount of turns and muddy terrain.
  • Kremkroc City: A course that consists of a polluted city and stormy weather. Underwater segments are present.
  • Bowser Castle: A castle-themed course, which has many sharp turns and hazards.
  • Rainbow Road: A course that takes place in outer space, and has Super Mario Galaxy references. This course is unique for having 4 sections, and racers do race past various planets and galaxies.

Out of those, I would probably like to see Cherry Road and Waluigi's Hotel the most. The Mario Kart series is lacking in a hotel course, and it could use one.

Back