Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

dang if this is real: why can't we have a fully evolved fire quadruped for once?

Rowlet and Popplio's final forms look really great though.

Though it won't matter since I'll get the Mystery Dungeon version of those games and I can stick to whatever form I want.

giphy.gif

corocoro7162.jpg

corocoro7161.jpg
IT'S A KOALA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the dog is rock type and the koala is normal type

GBAToad said:
corocoro7162.jpg

corocoro7161.jpg
IT'S A KOALA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the dog is rock type and the koala is normal type
So much unexpected. Everyone expected the doge to be normal-type like they expected Lunaala to be dark and Solgaleo to be fire. Also, how is the normal-type, .4-meter koala heavier than the rock-type, .5-meter dog? Just screw it. Somehow, a 3.4-METER STEEL LION only weighs as much as a real, normal lion. I want that dog btw, I love dogs.

The Koala's ability makes it so it ignores status conditions except sleep.

I'm gonna have to use the koala.

The Koala's ability, Definite Sleep, prevents all status conditions aside from sleep. Cool.

EDIT: Greninja'd

that's a great doge i love it i'll probably be using it on my team

hopefully it doesn't evolve into something shitty like stoutland

Crocodile Dippy said:
-A Pokemon inspired by the koala and drop bears.
winnar

GBAToad said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
-A Pokemon inspired by the koala and drop bears.
winnar
I can see into the future

hail me as your queen

BARFK BARFK

so far my team is water puppy and rock puppy

ok so there's been another leak from taiwan of all places

zygarde doge and 100% zygarde are confirmed

i want 100% zygarde immediately

higher quality trailer(s) from official japanese youtube channel

english equivalent likely coming soon as well

basically in the first video Zygarde 10% uses Thousand Arrows, then Thousand Waves

in the second video, Dragon Claw is super effective on Zygarde 10%, Zygarde's ability 'Swarm Change' activates, it changes into Perfect Forme, and uses Core Punisher (the awesome Z beam attack)

So they reserved all the Zygarde form changes for the new gen? What kind of arse backwards Mickey Mouse horseshit is this?

Anyone else remember a trademark about some earth pokemon? I wonder if it was referring to Zygarde? I also figured that those "1000 arrows/waves" moves would belong to Zygarde's forms. Also, 100% Zygarde's cry sounds beast. I can't wait for this game, how have I not gotten a heart attack? Poor Zygarde though, not getting its own game.

Crocodile Dippy said:
So they reserved all the Zygarde form changes for the new gen? What kind of arse backwards Mickey Mouse horseshit is this?
honestly i'm excited because we might actually be getting a story that is both entirely new and builds upon the lore of the games before it, something that only Johto (and BW2 to an extent) has done.

- Lysandre and Team Flare were shite and the way the story was presented was garbage, but X/Y had a lot of DEEPEST LORE that it barely touched upon: AZ (and his alchemy shit), the Pokemon war thing, Eternal Floette, Zygarde itself, etc.
- ORAS teased about something called Project AZoth. Magearna (i keep forgetting this thing exists) was created in the AZoth Kingdom and is a Gen 7 Mythical Pokemon. We're definitely getting some kind of connection to X/Y there.
- There's a Red Zygarde Core and a Blue Zygarde Core. One 50% Zygarde (supposedly formed from the red one) is found in Kalos, the other is found..........
- other mindless theories such as Zygarde's name having something to do with earth, alchemy, etc, giving it a clear connection with X/Y, the Sun/Moon legends and AZ. i can't find the image with the theory atm but i found it interesting
- Not to mention the Strange Souvenir resembles a tiki and the dude you get it from says he's from an entirely new region. tfw they planned this from the frickin start.

idk i'd find it pretty amazing if Zygarde was the third legendary in not only the X/Y trio but also the Sun/Moon trio
imagine if we got to visit kalos post-game

gamefreak will likely fuck this up but for now i'm hyped af for sun/moon being The Better Gen 6

GBAToad said:
- other mindless theories such as Zygarde's name having something to do with earth, alchemy, etc, giving it a clear connection with X/Y, the Sun/Moon legends and AZ. i can't find the image with the theory atm but i found it interesting

just watch

this will more than likely not pan out but it's super interesting

^that might be it, i'll watch it later

english trailer is up

furthermore shotgun perfect zygarde theme once sun/moon hits, its honestly one of the best legendary designs atm

i'm getting mewthree flashbacks from complete zygarde there

Crocodile Dippy said:
My theory is that Z version was in the pipeline but got scrapped to move on to Gen VII but they had already introduced the forms in the anime and decided to add them to the next game. Ash-Greninja or something along those lines may receive similar treatment.

Late, but the koala's ability definitely needs to have so some sort of drawback because it honestly seems too good, especially since some abilities only prevent one type of status from occurring to the affected Pokemon while this ability prevents all status conditions except sleep.

About time we got some of the Zygarde forms. IIRC, the only form we have yet to see in-game now is the Zygarde core (the blob thing).

Oboro said:
Late, but the koala's ability definitely needs to have so some sort of drawback because it honestly seems too good, especially since some abilities only prevent one type of status from occurring to the affected Pokemon while this ability prevents all status conditions except sleep.

About time we got some of the Zygarde forms. IIRC, the only form we have yet to see in-game now is the Zygarde core (the blob thing).
It looks like the koala might be this gen's obligatory early game mammal like Rattata, Zigzagoon, Bidoof, etc. You might not need to worry about having to fight a super strong Pokemon with this ability.

Oboro said:

What if, in addition to all status effects except sleep failing, putting it to sleep is always a guaranteed success?

That would turn the ability from pretty OP to absolute shite.

Back