Pokémon Sun and Moon

What version of Gen 7 are you going to get?

• Sun

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Moon

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Both

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • There's going to be a gen 7?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Re: Pokémon Sun and Moon (New starters and cover legendaries revealed)

Threek said:
Electric/fairy tiki god thing is my favorite out of this bunch.
Same and that dragon is really cute too~

Also I do really like the design of the Pikaclone. Probably my second favorite Pikaclone.

Johnny Boy said:
possible evolved dunsparce?
240px-206Dunsparce.png
Jijiron.png

oh shit

if this happens i would be 500% okay with this

edit: although part of me knows that this won't be the case because gamefreak would've advertised it as being an evolution of dunsparce in the video it premiered in because 'oh look, we gave an old pokemon an evolution, wow! buy the games!'

the tiki isn't a ghost

where's the ghosts

omg the dragon is amazing and adorable i want to cuddle it

OK, I am getting absolutely SICK of each new generation having a blatant Pikachu clone.

Otherwise, I didn't think the trailer was that bad.

Zuko said:
OK, I am getting absolutely SICK of each new generation having a blatant Pikachu clone.
It's a mainstay. Just like the token mammal, bird, and bug of every gen.

Also, the Pokemon I like the most is that Electric-Fairy typed one, because, the design looks awesome, and two, Electric and Fairy is a new type combination.

Zuko said:
Also, the Pokemon I like the most is that Electric-Fairy typed one, because, the design looks awesome, and two, Electric and Fairy is a new type combination.
Deddene is electric/fairy

THE DRAGON LOOKS SO DERPY I WANT TO HUG IT AND NEVER EVER LET GO <3333

GalacticPetey said:
Zuko said:
Deddene is electric/fairy
Oh, right... Sorry, I forgot about that.

That square caterpillar looks so silly to me.

New English trailer 100% confirms Charjabug as the Grubbin evolution.
English names for the dog and koala are Rockruff and Komala

Also, this:
3.jpg

From Reddit:
-More Tapu Koko info. Nature's Madness apparently reduces the opponent's HP by half (not clear if half max or half current though). Tapu Koko is described as "surprisingly fickle and won't necessarily come to your aid if you need help"; nice to see that it has a bit of personality! Gives it a kind of "trickster god" vibe as well.
Tapu Koko's page also shows artwork with the "bird head" shut around itself and says, "Tapu Koko can store up electricity by enclosing itself in the shells on its arms. And it also appears to enter this form during other, special times..." Possible form change?
-Iwanko is now "Rockruff", whose abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit.
-Nekkoala is now "Komala", and its ability which prevents all status conditions except sleep is translated as "Comatose", lol!
-Drampa's Berserk activates when it falls below half HP, and raises Sp. Atk by One stage. It is described as being very protective of children; how cute!
-Zygarde forms have their abilities listed as Aura Break or "Power Construct" (localised Swarm Change). The page specifically says, "A Zygarde 10% or Zygarde 50% with the Power Construct Ability will be able to change forms into its Complete Forme during battle if its HP drops below half." So it may be the case that Gen VI Zygardes can't reach the 100% form since they won't have the right ability. This is not confirmed though.
-Zygarde cores and cells have their own page, but are stated to not be able to battle under their own limited power. However, the page says they exist throughout the Alola region, so perhaps they function more like key items, and maybe collecting them will do something in-game?
-Charjabug has the ability Battery, which "allows it to raise the power of allies' special moves". No detail on the mechanics of this though.
-Vikavolt sadly loses the unique ability, but gets a good practical one in Levitate. It is described as "adept at acrobatic flight maneuvers like tailspins and sharp turns" and is said to have high speed.
-Bruxish's page confirms absolutely that Dazzling prevents opponents from using priority moves.

Anton said:
the tiki isn't a ghost

where's the ghosts
hopefully they're just saving them because they don't want to show off their best pokemon too early

I like Vikavolt and hope it isn't crap like the other early game bugs. Bruxish is ugly, but that's not an uncommon opinion. drampa looks really cool, too.

Vikavolt reminds me of those things you'd find in aircraft air shooters. Neat design. Though I still want Pokemon that clearly resemble cars and planes, not animals molded after them.

Drampa is neat, it's a proper Chinese lung dragon, or that's what it reminds me anyway.

I think Bruxish has, uh, pretty colors, but it looks mean.

Togedemaru can go die.

vikavolt.png

Vikavolt has my absolute favorite design of the bunch, like holy crap I want to buy Sun/Moon just to use it.

I really hope it doesn't suck.

Even if it does suck, it'll probably have the proper movepool so you can use it to your heart's desire in the next Mystery Dungeon game, if we're getting another.

New Pokemon revealed: Salandit

CmwlZryXgAAuCl0.jpg

It's a Fire/Poison type with the ability Corrosion, which allows it to poison any pokemon regardless of type, including Poison and Steel types.

that thing has a very creeper like face

Its ability is amazing.

You know I was just thinking about a Poison / Fire type yesterday. Cool that it actually got made.

Back