Mario's next animal power-up suit.

^ Exactly.

Gator Mario is still a good idea, but in chat yesterday I mentioned Undead Mario. What I meant was not this, (Boo Mario) but more like Skeleton Mario.

Or just Mantis Mario. And Peach is one too, then when he saves her, she eats him.

But I still say Tree Mario would be good. Why just animals - plants need love too.

tree_mario_by_walkazo-d6knkor.png

Shit, he didn't say, "It's a tree, Mario!"

Oh damn, that would have been sooo much wittier.

brb, gonna go edit and reupload that image

Walkazo said:
Why just animals - plants need love too.

Because plants are immobile

Note to self: actually fix the quote before reposing picture again in another 2.5 years.

Let's see, how about...
1) Tree Mario
2) Wild Pony Mario
3) Flying Squirrel Mario
4) Woodpecker Mario

(Get the reference?)

Thanks for reading.

Magikrazy said:
There's already a flying squirrel Mario.

I know this. There is a reason I listed down these choices. Do you know where I got these from?

Thanks for reading.

Magikrazy said:
Not a clue, but I appreciate the effort.

If you watch this video, you might have a clue.

I considered leaving out Flying Squirrel Mario since it's already done, but I think I like it better leaving it there.

Thanks for reading.

I know this is another flying related suit, but how about a Lakitu suit? Like Mario can fly free-form as he can throw spinies?

TheFarmboy said:
I know this is another flying related suit, but how about a Lakitu suit? Like Mario can fly free-form as he can throw spinies?

This would be good if you could use the Spinies to get rid of enemies.

Bob Eubanks said:
TheFarmboy said:

This would be good if you could use the Spinies to get rid of enemies.

Of course it would get rid of enemies, what else do you use spinies for?

okay but what if otter mario

it's like the frog suit but 1000000000000000000x more adorable and can function on land

How about Falcon Mario? Mix the full control of Flying Mario with the speed of Cape Mario; add some dive-bombing techniques and the ability to attack with clawed feet and BAM! You've got yourself one formidable animal-based power-up!

JBX9001 said:
How about Falcon Mario? Mix the full control of Flying Mario with the speed of Cape Mario; add some dive-bombing techniques and the ability to attack with clawed feet and BAM! You've got yourself one formidable animal-based power-up!

i love this idea. make it based on a peregrine falcon

Baby Luigi said:
i love this idea. make it based on a peregrine falcon

Thanks! That's exactly the kind I was thinking of actually.

Back