Mario's next animal power-up suit.

Make Mario wear a human suit

How about turn Mario into a wolf like Alucard does in Castlevania: SOTN?

alucard-wolf-compare5.png

And then a sassy imp-like princess of the period between late afternoon and evening comes in.

Caterpillar Mario: He uses a flower that resembles the flower of a Wiggler and he receives a costume that resembles a peanut and his shoes have suction cups and he can walk in walls and the ceiling too.

Who doesn't like Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach turning into a Wolf like Alucard does in Castlevania: Symphony of the Night? I would totally enjoy it.

Luigi suit Mario

Maybe that's why Luigi sounded exactly like Princess Peach in Superstar Saga. Dressing up as her transformed his voice.

Maybe Luigi is an amazing ventriloquist to help him deal with his extreme angst.

Pffft. I actually did headcanon that he's a really good ventriloquist before. It was the only way I could make sense of that scene.

Back on the subject at hand, what if Mario had a bat power up suit? I admit I didn't browse through the whole topic so I don't know if it was suggested yet. That or a flying squirrel.

I made another

The Phyllium philippinicum Mario, or Leaf Bug Mario if you insist...

Q7gfASN.png

When obtaining the leaf shroom, Mario shrinks into an incredible small leaf ranging from only 5 to 10 pixels wide. This new power up allows Mario to blend in with the atmosphere making him practically invisible to all creatures, but unfortunately it leaves him vulnerable to being stepped on by a goomba causing sudden, violent, instant death. Also the power ups are too big to eat, so once he's a leaf Mario he can't change back.

Use the Phyllium philippinicum power wisely, my friends.

Xandalf said:
I made another

The Phyllium philippinicum Mario, or Leaf Bug Mario if you insist...

When obtaining the leaf shroom, Mario shrinks into an incredible small leaf ranging from only 5 to 10 pixels wide. This new power up allows Mario to blend in with the atmosphere making him practically invisible to all creatures, but unfortunately it leaves him vulnerable to being stepped on by a goomba causing sudden, violent, instant death. Also the power ups are too big to eat, so once he's a leaf Mario he can't change back.

Use the Phyllium philippinicum power wisely, my friends.
What can it do that a Mini Mushroom cannot?

The Phyllium philippinicum Mario can blend in with the environment and is much smaller than mini-Mario, making him unable to eat anything and is also able to go through even smaller spaces.

How can players see him in the first place? Sounds like an irritating gameplay mechanic.

Back