Miyamoto revealing who bowser jr's mother is and more on September 10

this is gonna be like when nintendo revealed the zelda timeline and it made no fucking sense

im pretty sure he will be like

Miyamoto: "bowser jr´s mother is..."the video has a FAKE error and then returns" and with that said, i wll never said it again, thank you for watching :yoshi:

So when will they do this? I wonder if they'll also answer anything about mushroom kingdom geography.

About Bowser Jr.'s mother.
Nintendo would be like "Koopalings are Bowser's children, Bowser Jr. is adopted" and then everybody loses their minds.

Double post

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/641929152942051328

Is Mario named after former NOA warehouse landlord Mario Segale? Yes
Is the Mario shown on the original SMB package about to lose a life? No
Would you let Dr. Mario operate on you? *Miyamoto gives an "oh (bleep) no" expression*
Was SMB3 all just a performance? Yes
When Bob-ombs perish, do they turn into boos? Of course, the answer is no
Do you know who Bowser Jr's mother is? Yes. ME. Miyamoto was Bowser's wife the whole time! Or maybe he was joking.
Does Mario break blocks with his fist? Yes
Are any of your courses featured in Super Mario Maker? "No. I'm not in there, but I will definitely post something."

The best answer possible was given.

So, if SMB3 was a performance, does that mean every game is a performance?

Mcmadness said:
So, if SMB3 was a performance, does that mean every game is a performance?

Probably, to some degree. Miyamoto's stance has always been that the cast plays several roles during the course of their lives. I had always assumed that this stance had started with Mario 3. Outright saying that Mario 3 is a performance fits in with something I thought years ago, that the game was the cast reenacting that one time Bowser screwed with these seven lands and the Mario Bros. said "yeah, no" and the game is basically an interactive copy of said reenactment.

the coolest one was prob smb3 being a performance
i never really looked at it that way but it makes so much sense, the curtains opening and closing and stuf

I thought Super Mario Bros. 3's being a performance was considered a misconception in our wiki.

Edit: No, our wiki are referring to the idea of actors in general and stuff.

lol @ the kiddies on the wiki thinking that Shigeru Miyamoto really is Bowser Jr.'s mother.

Pi said:
I expected nothing, but I'm still somehow disappointed.
Except for relief that the Junior one was just trollin', yeah, same here. Surely there are better innocuous questions out there than "is the SMB box Mario about to lose a life?"

Mario Party Δ said:
lol @ the kiddies on the wiki thinking that Shigeru Miyamoto really is Bowser Jr.'s mother.
Inb4 folks start saying SMB3 is non-canon due to being a play.

I could see it as canon in a way. It could be that it's a reenactment of an actual event. :)

Mario Party Δ said:

Could always add it as a trivia point on the Bowser Jr. article and note that it was probably a joke.

Back