Miyamoto revealing who bowser jr's mother is and more on September 10

We could say Miyamoto created the Junior character, as evidenced by him joking that he's his mother in the video. Could even go in a Creation and Development section, if we had more info about his RL origins in general, anyway.

So does this mean... in Mario 64...

Did Mario know this whole time?!?

tumblr_nuhiqpZyib1r4vpx4o1_500.png

it's so cute, tho

So, I still say Stork.

I am curious as to why the idea that Peach is Bowser Jr's mother is persistent. I guess it's because of that memorable scene in Super Mario Sunshine, but I got the impression that it was disproved in said game as well.

Thanks for reading.

found that video hilarious, cant wait for all the fanart, but where did mr. mother go though?

I find it amusing that everyone was(or is, if nobody accepts Miyamoto's answer)wondering about Bowser.Jr Mother while nobody is asking about who is Wario's mother or who is Birdo's mother.

winstein said:
I am curious as to why the idea that Peach is Bowser Jr's mother is persistent. I guess it's because of that memorable scene in Super Mario Sunshine, but I got the impression that it was disproved in said game as well.

Before the game disproved it, common sense did.
God that game........

Ghost Jam said:
winstein said:

Before the game disproved it, common sense did.
God that game........

what a fantastic game

love sunshine

Except for the fact that it all started because TEC peeped on her showering, was based on Peach using his crush on her to help another man, and ends with him alone in the empty base on the moon forever.

Mario's full name is "Mario Mario"

oh shit

who's going to edit the rumour page

That's stupid. Oh well, another thing to ignore.

And maybe that Reeboks Bob-omb.

I am ok with this.

Back