Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
can you contain your excitement

the lores will expand

holy shit this is the greatest, especially for the wiki

Pi said:
holy *bleep* this is the greatest, especially for the wiki

Or it's going to be the worst thing every and we'll schism harder than the Zelda community.

Fully expecting this to be a troll answer or some variation of "Why do you care? Stop playing Mario for the story you weirdos".

My first guess is stork.

my guess is rosalina for some reason

All my headcanons are about to be destroyed. Y.Y

Kinda wonder what other myths are gonna be expanded upon. Whether Waluigi and Wario are brothers, and whether Daisy and Peach are cousins, perhaps?

Or it'll just be like, 10 minutes of Shiggy answering vague yes/no questions.

Well that's something to look forward to. Or not. Depending on the answers.

Walkazo said:
All my headcanons are about to be destroyed. Y.Y

Kinda wonder what other myths are gonna be expanded upon. Whether Waluigi and Wario are brothers, and whether Daisy and Peach are cousins, perhaps?

Or it'll just be like, 10 minutes of Shiggy answering vague yes/no questions.

So if Peach and Daisy might be cousins, and each is shipped with a Mario Brother..... then ew.

Geez, I don't know... hopefully, I don't have to reconsider Mario's views. Maybe they'll reveal Mario's age, which I think is 26-30's. :P

I'm still looking forward to the surprises though! :fancy:

imagine if he said worio and dankey kang games are not part of the mario universe

or that the rpgs are not canon

the glorious hellfire.

I bet he's going to come out and say there is no lore, there is no canon. It's just a bunch of actors playing roles.

This... this is serious.

Or maybe Miyamoto is just gonna be like "Bowser Jr's mother is Rosalina" or some shit.

Back