Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

Great, whenever I see that game the colour blue will be predominantly in my head.

I really doubt it

It's coming at a reduced price and 2 months from now, and we still don't know squat about this game.

Baby Luigi said:
I really doubt it

It's coming at a reduced price and 2 months from now, and we still don't know squat about this game.

Sounds like it will be suffering from RFTH syndrome.

Power Tennis may still be my favourite sports spinoff, but the radio silence surrounding this game isn't making me very hopeful.

Magikrazy said:
I don't normally care that much about roster, but they better have Boo in the game.
Camelot has a strange fixation on Boo and he's in like all their games. He'll most likely be there.

Petey would be nice. We haven't had playable Petey since Sluggers.

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:
I really doubt it

Sounds like it will be suffering from RFTH syndrome.

The what what what what?

Glowsquid said:
Power Tennis may still be my favourite sports spinoff, but the radio silence surrounding this game isn't making me very hopeful.
Why am I hoping for a delay? That's not right.

I might hypothesize that they lock their DLC away in packs but offer the game at a reduced price to compensate for that, exactly what happened at Mario Golf: World Tour, but this is just being optimistic.

They could pretty easily pull a Mario Tennis Open and have Luma instead. Doubtful, but you never really know.

I want the special moves and item matches from Mario Power Tennis back, and a good character roster. Of course, I want Bowser Jr. especially. I'm still kind of salty about him not being in MK8 but every other game.

chillv said:
I want the special moves and item matches from Mario Power Tennis back, and a good character roster. Of course, I want Bowser Jr. especially. I'm still kind of salty about him not being in MK8 but every other game.

Oh hello, welcome back. Long time no see!

Yeah Bowser Jr. being left out of Mario Kart 8 was kinda stupid but he'll probably make it in this game.

chillv said:
I'm sure Jr. will make it back. Bowser needs a Doubles partner, after all.

The Doubles partner thing might not even be applicable anymore due to how Tennis Open handles their partners.

How did open handle it?

They rotated between characters. Say, like sometimes Yoshi is paired with Mario or sometimes he is paired with Peach or whatever.

Awesome.

Now that I've got Boo, all I need is Paratroopa and I got myself an instant buy.

Shy Guy will also work.

in one of the mario tennis games, waluigi was playable and wario wasn't

neither was yoshi, coincidentally

Back