post any random Mario thought on your mind

love it when people point out how jarring and inconsistent yoshi's island ds exclusive enemies and sprites are when the terrible, awkward, and uncanny 3d effects like the flipping blocks and rotating corkscrews in the original yoshi's island outdoes all of them singlehandedly

Why does TTYD Spiny apparently have four, uuuh, third-feet? If you catch my drift?

SPMSpiny.png

As I've stated time and again I generally prefer older Paper Mario designs... but this one's really unfortunate.

Why does TTYD Spiny apparently have four, uuuh, third-feet? If you catch my drift?

SPMSpiny.png

As I've stated time and again I generally prefer older Paper Mario designs... but this one's really unfortunate.
Because they took the buzzy beetle sprites and slightly altered it.

🙄
what i meant to say is that its feet look like male genitalia. "third-foot". there's 4 of them third-foots.

buzzies don't have that distinction, which is why i called attention to these.

I know what you meant, I just didn't feel like obliging you. :P

The entire toad race lacks gender, but most toads use he or she pronouns.

The entirety of toads are trans.

The entire toad race lacks gender, but most toads use he or she pronouns.

The entirety of toads are trans.

I don't think thats how that works.

Everybody compares Mario to Alice in Wonderland but it's really more like Wizard of Oz.

Wonderland is presented as absolutely nonsensical, with everyone in it described as "mad", while Oz is whimsical but not really nonsensical; it's full of weird creatures but it has tangible geography, history, society, and government.

While Mario doesn't always put the latter at the forefront, it does so often enough that it makes Mario's world feel a lot more like Oz than anything like Wonderland.

I don't think thats how that works.

Yeah it's not. Toads aren't an agender species, they're ambigiously gendered in the same way Yoshis and practically all generic enemies are. Toad is a "he", Toadsworth is a "he", Toadette is a "she", etc.

Everybody compares Mario to Alice in Wonderland but it's really more like Wizard of Oz.

Wonderland is presented as absolutely nonsensical, with everyone in it described as "mad", while Oz is whimsical but not really nonsensical; it's full of weird creatures but it has tangible geography, history, society, and government.

While Mario doesn't always put the latter at the forefront, it does so often enough that it makes Mario's world feel a lot more like Oz than anything like Wonderland.

So Bowser would be the wicked witch of the east who gets killed by a house?

There's a water jet machine that spews water so concentrated with pressure that it's used for cutting metal
see where I'm heading??
385px-SM3DAS-SMS-Mario.png

E Gadd, take notes. Imagine FLUDD, but as a laser! No one will ever see it as a funny water spray toy again once you bore a hole into their stupid waist.

with FLUDD, e gadd wanted to materialise the death ray patent of renowed inventor Mycola Toadsla, however, he was on a budget so water was the only element he could base the weapon on. this is why he settled for a glorified water gun.

he'll be ecstatic to hear the news!

After playing Panel de Pon, I can't help but wonder what it would've been like if we ever received a deluxe version of Tetris Attack. Of course, the game would have to be renamed to something like Yoshi's Puzzle League, just to avoid legality issues with the Tetris series owners.

The deluxe version would make adjustments to the 1P VS. mode, as follows...
  • EASY has up to 11 stages, ending with Kamek.
  • NORMAL has up to 12 stages, ending with Bowser.
  • HARD is the same as NORMAL, but if players complete all 12 stages without getting a single Game Over, they'll gain access to an extra stage, where they'll face Cordelia from Panel de Pon. Defeating her will unlock Lip for use in Endless, Time Trial, and 2P mode. But if done without getting a Game Over, players will gain full access to all the characters from Panel de Pon, and unlock VS. mode EX. The criteria to face Cordelia can be replicated, even after unlocking all the Panel de Pon characters, and can even be accessed in SUPER HARD.
  • VS. mode EX takes place at Lip's dimension (instead of Yoshi's dimension), but players gain the option to switch between Lip and Yoshi for the first 8 stages. Yoshi can even aid the fairies when they confront Phoenix, Dragon, and Thanatos. Cordelia still serves as the last stage.

It was always assumed that the rotating control stick mini games from Mario Party 1 would prevent that game from being re-released. That assumption was also helped by the fact that Mario Party 2 got re-released twice on Virtual Console, while there was no Mario Party 1 in sight. (It makes it more weird that 3 was never re-released on either Wii or Wii U VC). Now they finally one day just drop it on the Switch with just a warning to not use the palm of your hand to rotate the stick. Something about that is just funny to me.

I wanna see either of these two tires on the Badwagon. I think they'd be more fitting for it and for Roy, who is the only rightful owner of the kart, than the Retro Off-Road.

MKT_Model_StdWii_WhitePink.png
MKT_Model_Yoshi_BlackPurple.png

MKT_Icon_Badwagon.png

So, after years, I finally got all the characters in Super Mario Run, was it worth it?
NO.

i forgot that game existed lol

still one of nintendo's better mobile offerings though

I wanna see either of these two tires on the Badwagon. I think they'd be more fitting for it and for Roy, who is the only rightful owner of the kart, than the Retro Off-Road.

nah gla and monster tires all the way man

also baby luigi is the rightful owner of the car :V

Badwagon_Front.png

yeah and mario's rightful owner is the standard kart, standard tires, and standard glider, on his standard course

Back