post any random Mario thought on your mind

Edutainment is mostly dead outside of phone apps, ever since the crash.

does that bald guy indie game everyone was losing their minds over a few years ago count as an edutainment?

I still want a new Mario Sports title.

Mario Star Stadium, new baseball game announced at E3 featuring the grand return of Toadsworth, Tiny Kong, and Kremlings whilst introducing characters like Cranky Kong, Pauline, Steam Gardeners and Lochladies. (With an official release in Europe, too!)

Or, Mario Sports Superstars 2 featuring Pink Gold Peach.

They made a Waluigi pro controller and I didn't know about it?

As a canadian who is largely indifferent to Waluigi I find this rather amusing.

Yeah, he gets his own games instead.

Alright. After reaching out to someone involved in the making of this book, I got a little more insight. It's not a story book. It's more of a fun overview of the characters and worlds. So take that as you will, but I'll still buy it.

clarification on what it's about

Because as we know, Waluigi has orange shoes and the controller woefully lacks orange. It also lacks a bit of red even though Waluigi has a red rose, but it's recommended to smear rose petals over the controller instead for a more powerful effect.

There's an enemy in DKC Tropical Freeze that eluded any mentioning in the game's Prima guide, which prompted me to unleash my creative juices for a conjectural name alluding to its size and taxonomy: "Gargantuan Gills".

An official name was eventually discovered in an obscure Japanese guide, and I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it also incorporates the "gills" motif: Horror Gills!

ok so wait i was so sure some other enemy was also named gills and thats why this was too??? so thats not the case???????? wow thats nuts though

I haven't played any paper mario game outside of the first two but I really want to. Origami King feels like the right one to try for me.

at least for me it was worth the wait. it really feels like paper mario rose out of its grave and seeing how well the game made im expecting the next game to stick to this formula

if the next game can have existing combat and change nothing else from origami it will be perfect

i have a giant mario music playlist and its ridiculously varied and it often Absolutely Just Goes Places i love it
so, in its current shuffle state, it goes from seashore war, such a somber track from tropical freeze, noted to be david wises favorite of what hes composed... to Gelato Frickin Beach
unknown.png

Funny enough seashore war (the level) is also based on the beach world from donkey kong country returns

Evidently Waluigi decided to pose like he was a female character on the front cover of a comic book.

Back