post any random Mario thought on your mind

A. This is what is probally in Blof's nightmares

I mean, spiders appear in my nightmares but even then they usually end up dying by my dream Raid.

So I think the same thing would happen to Wario in my nightmares.

That's no way to call that poor shark.

DK does look punchable and ugly as usual or somethin' though.

I fucking hate you Saltman.

Uy pobreciiiita... Déjeme traerle un tecito de manzanilla.

Or maybe a Yoshi plush would be more efficient :P?

I don't speak Mexican.

I own all available Yoshi plushies in the visible light spectrum already so uh yeah.

It's been a sort of running gag to myself about referencing Bones' existence.

Cluckboom still manages to be scarier than Eerie.

this was posted on the 1up world discord and ive never seen this before.. im Obsessing over this
me on discord said:
anyway heres my compelling argument for why mario games should feature full voice acting and let mario speak full sentences because he does actually do that a lot

I remember this. It's amazing. They tried to make Mario sound like a gruff Brooklynite and, well, Charles Martinet totally subverted that expectation. I hope he does a reading of Super Mario Adventures, that'll be spicy.

And yes this is among countless examples behind my constant begging for Mario to speak in full sentences.

Reactions: zel
Given how we have a crossover between Tetris & Dr. Mario and Tetris & Puyo Puyo, I would love a Puyo Puyo & Dr. Mario game, and hopefully it has the traditional Puyo Puyo things like full dialogue (voiced acted too!) between the Puyo Puyo characters and the Mario characters, and hopefully take some cues from Dr. Mario World in how the VS is handled.

Thank you for reading.

Back