post any random Mario thought on your mind

I love Bob but Captain Lou didn't outright feel miserable while playing him, plus he was willing to change his name to Mario.

Regardless, let both of them rest easily in the afterlife

I have one: what if someone made a live-action Mario movie that would be more faithful to the source material than the 1993 movie? (for ex. Peach exists and Daisy is a redhead, Bowser is CGI, etc.)

Mario's universe is inherently cartoon and most of his recognizably stems from that. If they're gonna make Mario in a live action movie, they're better off casting Mario himself as a CGI creation in a live action world like the Sonic movie or Detective Pikachu but the best case scenario for him is entirely CGI.

Also don't get why people call it the worst game when Super Mario Kart exists. My opinion is probably based heavily on nostalgia, but I enjoy Super Circuit so much and I feel it's a highly underrated game.
At the very least, there's no reason Super Circuit should be considered worse than Mario Kart 64. In terms of flaws, Super Circuit isn't borderline unplayable frustration because at least the AI works. Super Circuit had a really anal grading system, yeah, but it doesn't get in the way of the gameplay itself, like, the only reward for it is different title screens. Yeah, Super Circuit has not much unlockables, but it still had them, being Super Mario Kart tracks and an extra cup. Mario Kart 64 has only Mirror Mode.

I haven't played Super Mario Kart recently, so I don't know if the AI is broken beyond the rubberbanding, as how Mario Kart 64's AI has an additional tendency to hit itself a lot with bananas and not throw any shells of any sort, but it's such a visual hit that the entire game is half a screen, and there's no character voices so you're just listening to soundtrack.

Given how Mario Party 1 and 2 reused Mario Kart 64's Japanese voices (even in English versions), sometimes I wonder how different the experience will be when the English voices will be. Like for example, Wario will say "Ai-yai-yai-yaaa!" when he loses instead of "No I missed!" (my interpretation when I first heard this line) and Toad saying "Yahoo!" when good things happen instead of "Ye-hoh!". Perhaps we need a mod of the two Mario Party games as an experiment.

Thank you for reading.

You know what I would like for Mario Kart? A mode where you can simply drive and see the scenery, it mostly stems from that I miss you could actually enter the castle grounds in Royal Raceway but it will cost you the race unless you just mess around in time trial mode

So out of boredom I re-watched the super mario odyssey trailers.

Man the hype for that game was off the charts.

lol I actually used that mod at a later point. killed a bunch of russian gangsters.

Shit I only like tried out GTA V and left it there. I'll play it later.

I wouldn't mind a Mario game with guns. Like, actual guns.

The first one could work.

But it's sad it's better than a certain official game of a certain edgy hedgehog I know.

I wonder if Mario ever shits during his adventures. We just see him jumping everywhere without any bathrooms in sight.

I wonder if Mario ever shits during his adventures. We just see him jumping everywhere without any bathrooms in sight.
800px-NSMBW_Mario_Level_Complete_Screenshot.png

Mario, moments before relieving himself and putting up a flag that actually means "occupied" in Mushroom Kingdomian.

just as how the military trains people go in the bathroom in the open, these guys are also trained that way, so they don't mind

Ok so maybe the toilet is in the upper room.

But this implies that, if the timer reaches 1 second, every other character shits itself before Mario finishes because they have to wait longer for their turn?

Toads naturally have less bladder control (why they wear diapers) and Luigi freaks out more, so yeah they have a tendency to shit themselves before Mario and then immediately die of mortification.

Back