post any random Mario thought on your mind

YOU PICKED THE WRONG GAME, FOOL

So I was fiddling around on 2012 3DS today, and I was surprised to find out that the online rankings area actually still up, and functional, especially as 2012 Wii's online went down years ago. Another thing that surprised me is the number of ranked players, I only put in two events as it takes so long to update, but there were at least 50,000 results for 100m (As you can guess from that, I am not very good at it. Almost in the top 1000 for Balance Beam though.). It also makes me think that the titles you get with your star rankings are randomised, as I found quite a few from those that I'd never received (I'm only at 3 at the moment so I can't say for the four and five star ones, but there were plenty of twos and ones I'd never seen) and I've never been able to work out the exact criteria for them. It's just interesting that they still have the online up over eight years after it was released.

You know... I feel Noshi should *definitely* be the final unlockable in Mario Kart Tour.

But... don't anthro or shrink him. Keep him to scale.

1591275351094.png

Do you guys think that 3DS 2016 olympics game no one remembers is worth it just to play as Wario and Eggman beating up inferior characters in boxing? I mean I can enhance the experience playing Rocky music in the background if anything.

Joke's on you; you can't even play as them in boxing in stupidly long name of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games for Nintendo 3DS.

Do you guys think that 3DS 2016 olympics game no one remembers is worth it just to play as Wario and Eggman beating up inferior characters in boxing? I mean I can enhance the experience playing Rocky music in the background if anything.
Depends on if it has the same music is the Wii U version, if so then yes just to hear that amazing song, if not then no, buy the Wii U version or Tokyo 2020.

Doesn't even depend on the music at all, you can't play as Wario nor Eggman in boxing in the 3DS version of the game.

Yeah Rio 2016 3DS is designed so only certain characters can be used in certain events. Only Mario, Sonic, and Miis you can use in all events. If you want to use Wario, I hope javelin throw and archery are your favorites. Eggman's stuck with hurdles and ponies.

Well what a cruel decision the one they made. They really want me to jump off a building.

Look I don't have a Switch so I was looking for some cheap ass excuse of a game in which to fight other characters as a god in the 3ds or Wii. Here lie my hopes and dreams, unless there's something comparable to the thrill of KO-ing your opponents as his augustness lord Eggman-sama or archangel Wario elsewhere, in some other sport or game.

Oh don't even think about picking up London 2012 3DS either. Wario and Eggman are "the tricksters" and their victims are Waluigi and Metal Sonic, and you can't use them in all events either, just events marked for "the tricksters".

I found out about this after realizing I can't use even freaking Mario in all events in London 2012. At least Mario can still beat the hell out of Donkey Kong and Zavok in Rio 2016 3DS.

in CONSOLE however... there's no roster restrictions. anyone that was playable in winter, the second one, is up for grabs.

What even is that restriction just what. Makes zero sense from a gameplay standpoint. They just try to censure them both because they want to pretend Sonic and his annoying friends are better characters. That's the only logic.

I don't know probably just there to bait you with its false advertising of its colorful cast, kinda like what Fortune Street did with its box art of a colorful cast and you find out you're stuck with a goddamn Mii.

But from a design standpoint, I guess they tried to do a theme where a character's appearance is built for an event so all the dainty girls do rhythm twirling and all the buff boys do boxing or some crap and the people in between do some running or something. It sucks so hard because part of a big appeal of those games is to do some ribbon twirling as Bowser.

It's probably going to be like Madden where people will remember its homogeneous blob of releases and not so much the individual games.

Reactions: zel
How does Noshi ride the kart, like image above, or with his face in the kart neck stretched from offscreen?

Well Nintendo should've established a narrative that Bowser conquered all the kingdoms and Mushroom Kingdom is a humble sole holdout, and Peach is like Getafix where she's responsible for making Mushrooms and Fire Flowers that make Mario so strong and instoppable. I guess? I know Mario probably comes closest to the cartoon theming.

It's also missing the pirates and Mario could've definitely attempted at a lot of the cultural parodies too.

Why don't the princesses have big noses? What would that look like if they did, considering possibly the rest of their bodies would be reproportioned too?

I mean I wouldn't mind if female characters had a big nose but retained an appealing design. It'll fit with the aesthetic with the male characters.

Why are all the people I know who play Mario hairy teens/adults, but never kids? It's nice but sort of sad lol.

hey bros
unknown.png

i wanna draw that someday. stacking ridiculous mario kart prefixes/suffixes genuinely sounds like a kinda fun drawing challenge yall maybe should try it out

Last edited:
Back