post any random Mario thought on your mind

good a fellow sonic hater in this forum :O}P

you played as sonic in team sonic racing lgm

hell you played as sonic in super smash bros. crusade LGM

Such betrayal. She probably played as Sonic and Shadow instead of Manegg.

I'm sure she loves that ps2 Shadow game too. I mean it's just as cool and edgy as Mario Strikers is, right?

actually I hate shadow because he won't shut up about pressing the b button to do a spindash

Yes, but deep down you don't have any solid arguments to justify why Mario Strikers Charged's edgyness works while ps2 Shadow the Hodgehead's doesn't. You just like Mario more and that's that.

Also Shadow says "I'm the coolest" when he dies. WHY THE F DOES HE DO THAT? Wario is clearly the better anti-hero with his german folk music accordion and superhuman strength. He doesn't need those shitty ass jet shoes or an emerald to be strong and fast to begin with. He can grab Shadow's limbs and snap them in half like chopsticks if he wants to.

Last edited:
The frontrunning beat in Mario Kart 7/8 is bad and should be changed to actually fit in and add something to the song, made optional, or removed entirely.

I do like how Donut Plains 3's frontrunning beat adds whistles, it's what I mean when I say "actually fit in and add something to the song". My issue is that the frontrunning beat feels like a generic drum beat on top of the song, that feels the same on every song, often drowning out a lot of the instruments and making the song feel less unique and interesting.

To be fair, quite a fair portion bit of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario Kart 7's soundtracks aren't all that notable. They have more than just a few duds than we're all willing to admit.

I have a cool idea for a Mario game, basically, the player draws the power up, the projectiles and the suit Mario wears as well as the things he rides and the platforms he jumps on
The downside I guess, is anything with a customize feature results in people going full Bonsai Buddy

The downside I guess, is anything with a customize feature results in people going full Bonsai Buddy

Usually, people who do this shit aren't going to be long-time players anyway, such as Spore. The "jokes" get old extremely quickly.

Wellllll look what happened with Custom Stages in Smash Ultimate. I think it's the price we pay.

Small price to pay for salvation.

Although would it be worth it in this case? I mean... in all fairness it doesn't sound like the idea is meant to be done online so as long as it doesn't hurt anyone...

What Mario spin-off has the least amount of references to it in other Mario games? To keep things fair, leave out Hotel Mario and the educational games.

Honestly, I haven't seen anything from the NES Yoshi game ever pop up again

To be fair, quite a fair portion bit of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario Kart 7's soundtracks aren't all that notable. They have more than just a few duds than we're all willing to admit.
Mario Kart 7's soundtrack is one of the weakest in the series in my opinion. I do like what they did with Melody Motorway and Piranha Plant Slide in Mario Kart 8 by making bearable songs, I still think Melody Motorway's music is mediocre in 8, but I do like PPS. DK Jungle and Koopa City feel more like remasters, but as I like Koopa City I'm fine with that.

I'm not a fan of the Retro Track music in 8 in general as often times I think they're not as good as the original song, especially the GBA music, why did they have to ruin those songs? Cheese Land is great, I wouldn't mind some more electronic in there, but considering how weak Wario Stadium was, I'm not sure I want to take that risk. The other two are not good, Mario Circuit is nowhere near the original, and I'm starting to think I don't like Surf Rock considering the fact I also dislike the Gobi's Valley remix in Smash Ultimate. I'm also not a fan of the instrument changes in Mario Kart 8's rendition of Sherbet Land.

The only new song in Mario Kart 8 that I can think of that I would say is bad probably Twisted Mansion, but that's closer to generic and mediocre then anything else. There are other songs I feel are fairly mediocre, Mario Kart Stadium, Dragon Driftway and Hyrule Circuit for example, but at least they don't feel generic. The rest though? I can see an argument being made for it being one of, if not, the best soundtrack in the series.

For all the weird running joke Nintendo did with that Mario Bros minigame that you see on all Advance remakes AND Superstar Saga (strangely not in the Superstar Saga remake), it's weird you don't see them just slapping it on to every eShop storefront in existence.

I think it was great of them to plaster that game everywhere on the GBA. Critics said it was a bad thing for some reason, but the game's addicting so who gives an ass.

Oh yeah a random thought. Uhh I think it's insane Wrecking Crew had a 100 levels and also a level editor at the time. I think it was an awesome launch title, even if the colors are a bit bland.

I think it was great of them to plaster that game everywhere on the GBA. Critics said it was a bad thing for some reason, but the game's addicting so who gives an ass.

Oh yeah a random thought. Uhh I think it's insane Wrecking Crew had a 100 levels and also a level editor at the time. I think it was an awesome launch title, even if the colors are a bit bland.
I think the intent was to make it so multiplayer is as available as possible across several copies of those games. It's not like the game is bad: I'd take it over the original Mario Bros. which all batcrazy loyal Nintendo fans get as a reward for their loyalty via their Nintendo Switch Online Subscription.

I want some sort of scenerio where Mario gets captured and says "Oh, mama mia, mama mia! Mama mia, let me go!"
Oh so this is a musical, why not. Give it a nice piano and rock guitar to it too while he's saying it and his music pisses off whoever's capturing him more.

Back