post any random Mario thought on your mind

Apparently O'Chunks was manipulated into joining Bleck by taking advantage of the shame of losing his army to a traitor that he trusted. And, there were probably Skellobits in the castle because Bleck had some sort of alliance with Bonechill. Remember Bonechill wanted the Pure Heart, Bleck probably helped him escape the Underwhere in return for a portion of his army. But yeah, most of Bleck's forces beyond the main crew were from other factions either brainwashed or simply recruited via alliance. I don't know about the Muths, but I like to associate Magiblots with Dimentio rather than Bleck.

But it doesn't matter since from now on Paper Mario's gonna just recycle the basic plot over and over with an added gimmick like paint or stickers -_-

Not like the plots they had before were worth a shit anyhow.

qZOzEny.png

Browsing around the wiki and found to my surprise, a Mario character has certified birthdate.
Also, according to the article, the aspect of her being a gamer was around since the manual of the first Warioware, nifty

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
But it doesn't matter since from now on Paper Mario's gonna just recycle the basic plot over and over with an added gimmick like paint or stickers -_-
they need to get on Mario Party and DDR: Mario Mix's levels

Princess Mario said:
DDR: Mario Mix's levels

has the best plot in the entire Mario series. This is not up for debate.

Princess Mario said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
they need to get on Mario Party and DDR: Mario Mix's levels
You say that in a (slightly)joking manner, but Mario Party is probably the one Mario series aside from the RPGs with consistently different plotlines (even if it reaches "Bowser wasn't invited on vacation and decides to be petty" levels).

You know I love Wario Land 3 but Rudy the clown despite him seemingly being a great and powerful evil thing is really anti-climactic for a final boss.

I'm still wondering what led to Captain Syrup disappearing from the Wario games after WLII until Shake It! It looked like the developers wanted her to be Wario's Bowser during the first two but changed their mines since she wasn't even mentioned in any of later games until SI! came out.

Probably felt like they did all they could with her.

I mean there was game inbetween 1 and 2 that she didn't appear in.

I mean, she didn't show up in Dr. Mario 64 either. And that game brought back not just Rudy but that scientist too.

I admit, I can see the developers figuring that since Syrup was just a human with no apparent superpowers (unless you count surviving all those nasty falls in WLII) and not a fire breating turtle sorcerer she wouldn't be interesting enough to stay as a main villain. At least without turning into Mario's Dr. Eggman or Dr. Wily (shows up to fight Wario with a new killer machine every game and/or sic a monster/god/demon on him).

So I finally got myself a smartphone and now I'm wondering if I should get Super Mario Run. Should I get it and do I have to worry about buying anything with real money?

Super Mario Run has a free demo and after that, you pay 10$ to unlock the entire thing. Yes, you do pay with real money but it won't manipulate you to part with your cash unlike other fee-to-play titles once you pay $10.

$10 might be a lot for a little game though, which doesn't have as much levels as you think it would. If you like the idea of playing Toad Rally a lot, which is the bulk of this game, then go for it.

Like LGM said, Mario Run is not a free game. It has a demo in which you can play World 1 of World Tour, play Toad Rally, and play Remix 10 (waiting ages between attempts though). The full game is $10, although on special occasions they will lower it to $5. I suggest buying the game during one of those special offers, if at all. With the purchase, however, comes with loads of coins and Rally Tickets (as well as Luigi during special offers). You can get Mario, Toad, Blue Yoshi, and Daisy in the free version; other characters like Luigi and the other Yoshis can only be obtained in the full version of the game.

I plan to buy the game during a price drop, preferably during a special Luigi offer.

If you need more information, the game's purchase screen will tell you everything you need to know.

i got this from the website and added some sounds to make it better.

I am excited for the game and i hope to see more soon

I know Bowser is technically based on the Ox/Bull-King from Journey to The West but I don't think it entirely hit me until I saw images from a Koei game who's renditions of Ox King and Red Boy reminded me of Bowser & Bowser Jr.

I was expecting insane physics, like when Mario punches a Goomba, the force sends it flying a mile away, emphasizing the OP nature.

Shit guys, we gotta stop Mario because he smaps his fingers!

Oh wait, too late, he already did it... in the video...

*Evaporates*

I played my first full game of Mario Party 2 yesterday. The thing that first struck me is how similar it was to Mario Party 8. They really barely changed anything till MP9, and you almost can't blame NDCube for wanting to do something new, even if it turned out bad. I played as Luigi (how could I not have with this username), my brother was Yoshi, and the two computers were Wario (of course) and Donkey Kong. We went to Pirate Land. I was doing pretty well for a while till Chance Time switched me and my brothers stars and coins so I had one star less than him. With bonus stars, I managed to beat him but still took second to DK who managed to take not one but two bonus stars. The game didn't feel too much crueler than 8 overall except for Bowser stealing literally all of your coins when he walks on the map and of course Chance Time. Some of the minigames I liked were Move to the Music and Tipsy Tourney while some of the ones I specifically disliked were Cake Factory and Torpedo Targets.

Back