post any random Mario thought on your mind

maybe headphones for toads (like the one for kinopio-kun) aren't that common so they have to settle for sticking them to their tops

I still find that heavily impractical, since it kinda defeats the point of headphones to begin with. With that get-up, they're just better off playing sound directly from the device.

I wonder if the Game And Watch Gallery had a "Modern" remake of the Zelda Game And Watch game, would the Zelda characters be replaced by Mario characters?
I do dig the idea of Mario wearing Link's outfit slaying dragons with tomahawks.

Weasel said:
>>>>>>>>>>>>bowser jr's journey

:bowjr: :bowjr: :bowjr: :bowjr: :bowjr:
The prince finally gets his due.

*vote for Baby Mario*

THE ONE THAT YOU WILL LATER SEE IN THIS MINIGAME

zt1vSLd.png

with the help of a friend i was able to get MP10 footage of a mod i made a long time ago.

I simply replaced some , not all , of Rosalina's lines to the ones i think are more fitting for her.

I used Laura's voice and did not add any filter since Mario Party has too many clips i really wasn't gonna edit each just to add the echo , specially since after this i made a Kerri one and that's the one i use , so i didnt wanna spend time on the version i woulndt even use.

Also because at the time this was a test i made to modify other games besides Mario Kart 8 so i didnt go too crazy with it, i was mostly testing.

I noticed that Rosalina's hair looks like pieces of garlic, and I can't unsee it.

Now that will cause a lot of Wario X Rosalina shippers.

Mmmmm, raw garlic. Goes good with dumplings and dipping sauce.

Julia-BM said:
I noticed that Rosalina's hair looks like pieces of garlic, and I can't unsee it.

Now that will cause a lot of Wario X Rosalina shippers.

Wait a minute...

http://www.suppermariobroth.com/post/161978403880/there-is-a-design-parallel-between-the-mario-bros
rW46OBY.png

Wario has 6 "V" segments in his moustache, Rosalina has 6 eyelashes in each eye.

I'm fully convinced we'll see a port of colour splash before long at this rate.

Mario & Luigi: Paint by the Numbers

Winged Yoshi said:
Rosalina has 6 eyelashes in each eye.
Ooo I sense a fight between Peach and Rosalina on who gets Mario. It'll take place in a Paper Mario game of course, because that game always requires females to be attracted to him, even little girls like Wendy.

LeftyGreenMario said:
...even little girls like Wendy.
To be fair, it was also a thing in Super Mario-Kun.
How old is Wendy anyway?

I think in her teens. If I recall correctly, aren't the Koopalings in their childhood-teens? Depending on the Koopaling.

Ludwig has a very deep voice so there's that.

I like to compare them to Bowser to guess their age: They're probably 10-18 years old for now and eventually they'll become grown-ass Bowsers too.

Only problem... we don't know What Bowser's age is. 40 maybe? I think Baby Bowser is older than Baby Mario/Luigi in the YI games.

Bowser is slightly older than Mario (he couldn't speak very well in Yoshi's Island), the Koopalings surely aren't adult, since they are all smaller than Bowser.

Well, technically, they were all chidlren in their original design, although the rewriting of almost everything about the Koopalings in NSMBW led to this funny Japanese bio of Ludwig:

「ルドウイッグ
大人びてナマイキな.仲間のうちで一番の頭脳派?ー筋縄ではいかないかも。」

Ludwig
A grown up and impertinent one, who is the most intellectual of his comrades? It's possible that dealing with him will not be straightforward.

Huh, he isn't even the biggest one...
And no, his Japanese bios didn't state that he was the oldest Koopaling, in case you were trying to make that connection with the Nintendo Power SMB3 guide...

LeftyGreenMario said:
Really depends how fast Koopas age.

It gets even weirder when you see normal koopa troopas and compare them to the Koopalings.

...Are they 5 and are waiting to become koopalings?

Also... Ludwig isn't the older one?! Who is it then?

Head of the Koopa army's special assault squad.
We never did learn what this "special assault squad" was, did we?

I still suspect that they were thinking at some game that never materialized...

as an funny aside, the German translation of the Encyclopedia Super Mario Bros. (made two years later) has a different Larry bio that in place of that "head of the Koopa army's special assault squad" rather states "ein Draufgänger", meaning "daredevil", "go-getter".

Back