post any random Mario thought on your mind

MnSG said:
I think Mario could still speak whenever he acquired a Metal Cap in Super Mario 64.

Yes he can

On a side note, I found this video when looking for Mario Party 7 music.

what's funny is that ikegami worked on both donkey kong and kongo bongo

TyrorexDMZ said:
Jr Troopa cracks corn and he doesn't care.
I'm kinda surprised there isn't much fan material of Bowser Jr. and Jr. Troopa interacting.
They could probably make (vaguely) interesting foils.

DXRN6DGUQAAkzzY.jpg

Presenting, Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi in the Super Show!

In other thoughts, when I was a kid I actually wanted to live with the live action version brothers, even with the pizza phone and ratogator.

The live action freaked me out of when I was a kid. Didn't know what the hell was going on. But again, I think I first remember watching this during one of the family's visits to France.

Oh, while Warhammer Vermintide 2 reminded me of how there's quite a paucity of Left 4 Dead-styled co-op horde first person games, including having such an untapped market potential, I love the idea of Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Toad all being in a 4-player coop shooter and they use weapons, both ranged and melee, to blast and knock the shit out of hordes Goombas and Koopas, and there are more unique enemies like Paratroopas that require you to shoot them, piranha plants that are weak to fire-based moves, Hammer Bros. and Wigglers that are tougher than most enemies, Buzzy beetles that are resistant to ranged attacks, Chain Chomps that require melee attacks to their pegs to defeat them, and outright bosses like Petey Piranha, Gooper Blooper, Koopalings, and Bowser.

It doesn't even have to be first-person, but if there is a Mario game in that kind of style, the fanbase may eat that up. :)

LeftyGreenMario said:
But again, I think I first remember watching this during one of the family's visits to France.

Well see that was your first mistake.

Mcmadness said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
But again, I think I first remember watching this during one of the family's visits to France.

Well see that was your first mistake.

What, the French bit?

Of course. Everything with French is TARB

8bbukSx.png

i like how the AGPDX website features this image including the characters from the first 2 updates ... but no daisy.

Don't remind me.

You know how you see movie posters where the actors were photoshopped from different shoots into one image, and they obviously don't look like they were even in the same room?

This looks like that.

MM being there is already a flaw , also Yoshi looks gigantic next to Rosalina and Toad is smaller than that.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Rosalina is way too short. She should be as tall as Waluigi.
no, she needs to be as tall as 9999999999999 waluigis stacked on top of eachother and fat as 9999999999999999999 warios standing all next to eachother

i made a custom title screen for Rosalina in MK7 and i love it, it looks like this in-game.

zeZ9Jx5.jpg

it also has a custom Rosalina sound that plays with it-

Swiftie_Luma said:
i made a custom title screen for Rosalina in MK7 and i love it, it looks like this in-game.

zeZ9Jx5.jpg

Whats it look like?

Swiftie_Luma said:

zeZ9Jx5.jpg

which character did you replace

Baby Luigi said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

zeZ9Jx5.jpg

which character did you replace

i replaced the one with Mario on a glider. He has 3 title screens , it's only fair.

I wonder how the Toad species use headphones.

Here's Toad wearing headphones in Mario Odyssey.
800px-SMO_Music_Toad.jpg

in Mario Run.
Same as SMO, but slightly lower.
EC6GkhV.png

tXn4pR6.png

GBCIZwK.png

Now you got Kinopio-kun wearing headphones.
tumblr_ox1eam1UeW1s2z1y6o4_1280.jpg

THE PLOT THICKENS...

at least in the JP ad it makes more sense since they are lower???

maybe Toad can get sound throught waves that go throught out his head????

idk

Back