post any random Mario thought on your mind

Diddy Kong has an strange gameplay as a CPU on ACE, but i think it also has to with the fact it was the CLAY court.

IDK, Physics were not the same like in the Night Court aka my favorite and as result i got my ass beaten the very first time but not by a lot.

i basically had to play differently than i do againts MM because his weakness is the Blue shot.

Diddy Kong weakest point , for me as a Rosalina player, was the strenght , he has pretty good reach but if he gets knocked back with a full charged Flower Shot then , while not resulting in an Ultra Smash chance, he gets knocked back enough so i can use a drop shot and kill him off.

In all the other areas Diddy Kong really is ''smarter'' because he really doesn't wait that i would be closer to the net to respond with a lob, that i can't reach, rather, it almost feels like he ''knows'' im gonna approach and he would respond with that after he gets knocked back so i cannot do a drop shot or spike on the net.

i hate him lol.

Swiftie_Luma said:
TW3Uqrk.gif
What game is the clapping animation from?

Island Tour.

Rosalina has 3 animations, the idle one, clapping (when you arrive to the finish line in the board) and one that i have never seen in game ... she also waves like saying ''hi''.

DWDGaNCUMAAk3Uu.jpg

I can't believe Mario had his own series of videos ala Mega Man: Wish Upon A Star.
https://www.mariowiki.com/Super_Mario_no_Koutsuu_Anzen
Doesn't look like Bowser secretly turns out to be a ninja though, which is disappointing.
Also, I think the link provided in the article is dead

I really want to see a video compilation of all TTYD enemies with the "confused" status successfully attacking their allies, with all attacks.

So I got Volumes 41-43 of Super Mario-Kun today.
They were pretty fine for the most part (don't read Japanese, but would like to learn to), but some parts were... pretty out there.
Like how Bowser Jr. was randomly swollen up during Team Mario's second encounter with him, and then Kamek flew in and turned him into a robot/toy. Or Larry pretending to be Bowser before summoning a giant robot.

In the Netherlands there's an offer at the Plus supermarket chain called Mario Kart Koins. I found out about it on a post in a Mario Google+ community.

https://www.plus.nl/info-koins

The coins I got were:
  • 3x Fire Flower
  • 2x Green Shell
  • 1x Mushroom
  • 2x Yoshi
You can't choose which coins you get, because they're in blind bags.

koins-overview-829x537.png

Aw, more Rosalina merchandise i cant ever get.

I think those kind of prizes are the only reason i would want the power to ''see through'' stuff.

Imagine the pain of getting only low tier coins instead of what you want ... bleh.

Well on the plus side it's just stock artwork so you aren't missing much.

https://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-encyclopedia-finally-releasing-in-english-later-this-year/
October 23rd. Save the date.
You know, if they don't cancel it again.

ThatGuy62 said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-encyclopedia-finally-releasing-in-english-later-this-year/
October 23rd. Save the date.
You know, if they don't cancel it again.
At Dark Horse Publishing,
Employee: "Are you sure we're releasing the Mario encyclopedia this year?"
Boss: "Yep! We got this book fully translated."
Employee: "But we are still missing Super Mario Run and Super Mario Odyssey. Let's wait for Japan to release an updated version, with these games added. Probably in 2020, perfect for the 35th anniversary."
Boss: "Good idea!"

im seeing that they have used certain tracks as backgrounds for them...

Rosalina uses Sherbet Land from the GCN which fits so well.

That roster selection is.. interesting!

You know what I'm looking at:
Larry and Wendy are the two you can expect since Mario & Sonic Rio, Morton is also a no-brainer as far as Mario Kart is concerned. Iggy was unexpected (rather expected Ludwig), while Lemmy survived the horrible nerf of 8 Deluxe and made it to these coins! YUSSSSSSSS!

Also, Wendy is very oddly a gold character, we have the roster of Super Mario Kart + Mario Kart 64, Waluigi because #nomoreMarioKart7, Shy Guy with his DS artwork reminding us his difficult career in the series, Daisy and Rosalina. The alternate versions of characters aren't featured, so I wouldn't give too much weight on the lack of the babies.

Good thing that this isn't a Mario Kart game, this roster with the babies would drive people insane... the worst thing is that I wouldn't even be mad at that roster

i dont think there's a special meaning behind ''gold'' ''silver'' or ''bronze''

Bowser, Luigi , Yoshi and Rosalina are silver meanwhile Wendy, Daisy and Koopa have gold????

it's really not that significant.

Swiftie_Luma said:
i dont think there's a special meaning behind ''gold'' ''silver'' or ''bronze''

Bowser, Luigi , Yoshi and Rosalina are silver meanwhile Wendy, Daisy and Koopa have gold????

it's really not that significant.
I think it might have to do with rarity of the coins - surely it's not related to relevance, as otherwise the whole roster of Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64 would have been gold.

The prefix for the filenames of music for GBA tracks in Mario Kart 8 is "GBA" but only for the DLC ones (Ribbon Road and Cheese Land). GBA Mario Circuit's music file has the prefix "AGB"

Just found that odd and kind of funny. The tracks themselves (not music) all use AGB.

It's like that in Mario Kart Wii too.

SNES uses "SFC", for Super Famicom I guess.

not too new but some footage of Daisy in AGPDX

And also King Boo has already been released.

I think its funny the guy talks and theres noise in the background and yet you can still hear Daisy's voice clearly ... because she yells all the fucking time.

MKAGPDX will be Baby Luigi-less and I want to cry now

I think the one thing that really bugs me with those videos is knowing that the lightest characters have below average speed and below average acceleration. That really isn't how lightweights are typically treated.

I'm quite pissed too, because if they want to be beginner friendly, they should bump up the acceleration too.

I mean, seriously, the stats are baaaaaad.

Back