post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness said:
That Bowser mech in star rush is too good for Mario Party.
LeftyGreenMario said:
It's the mech the Mario platformer games need, but don't deserve.
You can say that about pretty much every Final Boss Minigame. Bowser's Tank Terror blows ever other Dry Bowser fight out of the water.
Also I'm sad that Kirby Planet Robobot made the Gurren Lagann references so a potential Bowser/Bowser Jr. game probably won't.

I like the mech the most, but Bowser's Clown Car that fires effing lasers in Superstar Showdown (and you fight him while you're on a Warpstar and wielding a Star Rod) is also a good contender.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I like the mech the most, but Bowser's Clown Car that fires effing lasers in Superstar Showdown (and you fight him while you're on a Warpstar and wielding a Star Rod) is also a good contender.
I like that it had the Bullet Bill cannons from Toadstool Tour's intro.

Mcmadness said:

I love Mario Party boss fights quite a bit. :)

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

I love Mario Party boss fights quite a bit. :)

Which is why I'm kinda disappointed they remade the MP4 one and not the MP5 one.

Frightmare is still the best Mario Party final boss fight.

Bowser's Lovely Elevator! is probably the worst but it's made up by the good multiplayer Bowser minigames, Magmacial Journey!, Funderwall!, and Funstacle Course!

fuck the piranha plant garden house boss
worst boss ever
"mash A repeatedly at the speed of time travel and you might win!"

I have no trouble beating it, but it's pretty crap to constantly mash A the entire fight.

Though I still think Yoshi Kid's basic action command is the worst thing.

Shadowshy said:
*bleep* the piranha plant garden house boss
worst boss ever
What? That one was easy!

LeftyGreenMario said:
Though I still think Yoshi Kid's basic action command is the worst thing.

No one should be forced mash the shoulder buttons as quick as possible, they're not built to be bashed upon the same way buttons are.

I didn't like it when Mario Party did it either.

Mister Apple said:
Shadowshy said:
*nsfw* the piranha plant garden house boss
worst boss ever
What? That one was easy!
huh. maybe my A button was messed up lol

Baby Luigi said:
No one should be forced mash the shoulder buttons as quick as possible, they're not built to be bashed upon the same way buttons are.

I didn't like it when Mario Party did it either.
799px-Submarathon.PNG

Mario and Toad additionally won this minigame without having to switch.

I'm surprised we didn't get this gem in Mario Party: The Top 100, getting beaten out by Manic Mallets and Triple Jump.

Hey here's a good Mario Party idea:

Mario Party: The Best Minigames Ever

Featuring: All Mario Party 5 mini games and nothing else.

Perfect game

More diverse character choices would be good too. Imagine being able to use the Koopalings in a Mario Party title.

im really pissed they didnt include none of the ''lets scape before getting rekt'' minigames.

Like:

Skateboard Scamper, Cheep Cheep Chase, Granite Getaway, Funstacle Course! , etc

Those are part of my favorites.

Let's face it, there's a LOT of stuff they didn't even include that we want.

Aces High, Mario Mechs, Think Tank...the list goes on.

I'll just mention a list of some of the Mario Party minigames that I've liked, but never made the cut. I won't mention MP5, MP6, MP8, or MP10, since I never actually played the full games.

MP2
Platform Peril
Tile Driver
Totem Pole Pound
Bobsled Run
Torpedo Targets
Crazy Cutters

MP3
Parasol Plummet
Frigid Bridges
Ridiculous Relay
End of the Line
Crowd Cover
Motor Rooter
Fowl Play
Locked Out
Eye Sore

MP4
Manta Rings
Avalanche!
Bob-omb Breakers
Long Claw of the Law
Tree Stomp
Team Treasure Trek
Dungeon Duos

MP7
Fun Run
Picture This
Ghost in the Hall
Big Dripper
Easy Pickings
Think Tank
Spider Stomp
Weight for It
Gimme a Sign
Magmagical Journey!

MP9
Chain Event
Skyjinks
Growing Up
Ring Leader
Toad and Go Seek
Thwomper Room
Urn It
Hazard Hold
Weird Wheels
Mob Sleds

I have no favorites from the first Mario Party, mostly because some of its minigames returned in Mario Party 2.

i really think they messed up big time with the minigame selection.

The more i play , the more i notice there's barely of my true favorites in the game. Hell, my ''favorite'' box pack for Minigame Match is full of n64 games lol.

Tug o war was a mistake, Mario Speedwagons, Soar to Score, Mecha Marathon etc.

It also sucks that in minigame match , the item usage is a MESS because since everybody moves at the same time , there's really no order into what to do.

For example, if i have a mushroom and USE THAT , the CPU can cancel my ALREADY USED mushroom by stealing it with a Fly Guy when I ALREADY USED IT

wtfffff , this got me so upset, it really is a mess.

The stamp bonuses are really stupid, now its super easy to get 100+ coins per match, and the Stars are still 10 coins each.

There's also pretty cheap bonuses if your chosen minigame is the one picked in the roulette and you win it (you get double coins)

Honestly this is pretty messy in all the ways.

Luck-based minigames are also very cancerous. I know that some of my favorite 1-vs-Rivals minigames do have a luck factor involved (such as with Mob Sleds, where it heavily favors the team of three), but at least they're not pure luck like with Bowser's Big Blast.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Honestly this is pretty messy in all the ways.
I'd say this was a surprise but...

MnSG said:
Luck-based minigames are also very cancerous. I know that some of my favorite 1-vs-Rivals minigames do have a luck factor involved (such as with Mob Sleds, where it heavily favors the team of three), but at least they're not pure luck like with Bowser's Big Blast.
The one thing they did right with this game is that they didn't include "Cut From The Team" from Mario Party 8. I dunno why, but that's my most loathed minigame whereas I've never had a problem with Bowser's Big Blast.

Another thing i really hate in minigame match is the stupid choice of making the ''mini duels'' from Star Rush return.

Those duels for coins that are short and annoying and mostly luck based.

It's stupid to make them return WHEN THEY ADDED BACK DUEL MINIGAMES.

i mean come on...

MnSG said:
More diverse character choices would be good too. Imagine being able to use the Koopalings in a Mario Party title.
I came up with team names for the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. last year.

Back